[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

I doubt it, it’s Emilia.

angry YBW noise

My logs were wrong, I did Innoculate D2 and exhume D3(today) because I forgot I could. And now I shall be called scum for that because I made a single mistake :slight_smile:

yes, because emilia doesn’t have logs, thats what the BD strongman does. I mentioned this

What question may I ask?

this is just me being an idiot because I’m an idiot who forgot to use day abilites

NGL, did get pretty angry last night and I do apologize for that. I needed to take a second and breathe and I should’ve done that instead of continuing

Heres an ultimatium, you perform NKA (night kill analysis) on Emilia or you get tied, spartan kicked off the castle, bounce via a trampoline and fly into the abyss.

3 Likes

Emilia has literally criticised people for not writing logs before
There’s no way Emilia didn’t leave logs
The only problem is I’m yet to find a game where logs are actually a mechanic and Emilia has died in said game

Thats simple then, Bd either attacked Emilia, Nk, whatever ybw said they healed, gorta, or Intensify

I did perform night kill analysis

They were strongmanned by the call to arms from the heroine, which removes logs. This was likely done because call to arms had already been used in the day and the heroine just felt like it, or they were really worried about a healer being on emilia (which I was so they had a right to). It’s also possible they believed emilia was an investigative, and wanted them dead ASAP.

Why Emilia?

IDFK they were townread by most people, it’s why I healed them. Maybe they thought they had a position as a town leader and wanted to kill them in order to dismantle that, and hopefully take up the position themselves

/vote YBW @EliThePsycho

Nah, as Herbalist you Inoculate D1, get out.

Legit BD could have picked anyone else, why tf did they pick Emilia

This can be said for a Reaper as well

Who’d he exhume?

Any of the reasons I have listed dude, and again they were widely townread.

Emilia, I assume.

Something I didn’t do.

why not pick Wazza the player softing duke or Gorta which would be the most funny and chaotic thing ever.

2 Likes

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
YouButWorse Amelia, Leafia, Bacon, ATNoName, Wazza 5/8
KyoDaz Intensify 1/8
Not voting YoubutWorse, Gorta, PKR, Aelin, clonedcheese, KyoDaz, Silviu, Whysper 9

Ping Eli and Arctic if anything is incorrect

EoD is at 2021-07-07T20:00:00Z

majority is 8, nerd.

Perhaps they saw through the read, wazza was one of my candidates for healing and I decided against it, so perhaps they were one of the candidates for attack