[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Well why don’t we find out
/vote YBW
Also I’m gonna investigate uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gorta I guess
I doubt he’s convert

1 Like

Shut up nerds

4 Likes

@Wazza

2 Likes

EoD3 Votecount

Voted Voters Count
YouButWorse Amelia, Leafia, Bacon, ATNoName, Whysper, YoubutWorse, Aelin 7/8
Intensify Intensify, Wazza 2/8
Not voting Gorta, PKR, clonedcheese, KyoDaz, Silviu 5

You have 5 minutes to ping me with any incorrect votes.

8 Likes

This post is reserved for flavor.

3 Likes

YoubutWorse has been executed! They were…

Flip

The Herbalist

Unseen Support
Remedy Studies (Passive) - Immune to bleeding.
Inoculate (Day) - Target player will be immune to bleeding - One use
Exhume (Day) - At the end of tonight. See what class killed target dead player or if they committed suicide. - 2 uses
Heal (Night) - Heal a player, preventing them from dying tonight, and cures poison and bleeding. :crown: - Infinite uses
Self-Care (Night) - Heal yourself tonight. - 2 uses
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Physician or The Surgeon

They left behind logs!

Logs

I fuckin told u, I TOLD UUUUUU I SAID IT SOOOOO MANY TIMES U WOULDNT BELIEvE IT

anyway here were my actions (as you may know)

D1 - Nothing (am stupid)
N1 - Heal Gorta (wanted to cure bleed)
D2 - Innoculate Someone (bleed them to find out who!)
N2 - Heal Emilia (can’t believe I got scumread for healing the right person)
D3 - Exhume Emilia (just in case)

Bacon is weird, Leafia seems towny, Atno is kinda :face_with_monocle:, wazza is prob good, intesinfy open wolfed (very cool), and silviu also hasn’t done much. Take my words into account, you scoundrels

Night 3 begins and will end 2021-07-08T20:00:00Z. Actions lock 1 hour before.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 22 hours.

ACtions locked

Feedback going out soon

4 Likes

This post is reserved for flavor.

2 Likes

@Whysper has died in the night! She was…

The Blasphemer :shield:

Unseen Social
Incantations (Passive) - You may speak with the dead during the night.
Prestige (Passive) - Only up to two classes with Prestige may spawn; including the starting Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium class (if the starting Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium class has Prestige, their equivalent Unseen class cannot spawn).
Heretical Decree (Day) - If target player is executed today and is a member of the Unseen with a non-unique, non-Prestige class, you will remove them from dead chat. - One use
Spirit Swap (Day) - Tonight, you will resurrect the player you removed from dead chat using Heretical Decree and sacrifice yourself if you succeed. You may not use any night abilities tonight. - One use
Black Mercy (Night) - Select a dead Unseen-aligned player and force them to use their primary night action on a living one. Cannot be used on Killer classes. - Infinite uses
Bind Soul (Night) - Bind a dead player to yourself, allowing them to speak while dead for as long as you are alive, but removing them from dead chat. - One use
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Priest or The Saint

Whysper left behind logs!

Whysper's Logs

Whysper the Blasphemer

D1: nothing
N1: nothing
D2: nothing (almost did Heretical Decree on Ciri in case for Spirit Swap)
N2: Bind Soul on Atlas
D3: nothing
N3: Black Mercy on Atlas to Link Destinies for Leafia and ClonedCheese

Emilia says oopsie and sorry she forgot logs. She’s not joking. YBW is screaming.

@Bacon_is_Executed has died in the night! He was…

The Marchioness

Unseen Investigative
Royal Blood (Passive) - Your votes for King will count twice.
VIP List (Day) - By the end of the coming night, you will know how many players of different factions visited you but will not be told which factions. - 2 uses
Social Links (Night) - Select two players and you will receive a positive result providing both targets’ class type groupings match. Groups are Special/Investigative, Social/Support, and Killer/Offensive. You will receive either no match if they are from different groups, a good match if they are in the same group, and a perfect match if they are the same class type. For this ability, any Arbiter and the first Visionary will appear to be the class they have asked to appear as to the host at the start of the game. - Infinite uses
Night Waltz (Night) - Select two players and you will receive a positive result providing both targets’ alignments match; otherwise a negative result. - One use

Converts into The Maid or The Socialite

Bacon left behind logs!

Bacon's Logs

I wasn’t killed by reaper if you see this

Day 4 begins and will end at 2021-07-10T20:00:00Z.

With 11 alive, majority is 6.

2 Likes

NAI Massping Part 1

@Intensify
@KyoDaz
@an_gorta_pratai
@PokemonKidRyan
@Wazza
@Amelia
@Aelin
@clonedcheese
@Leafia
@Silviu200530

2 Likes

With the death of Whysper, @Atlas voice dissapears.

1 Like

I don’t like how things are going honestly. Someone could’ve been converted last night unless it failed for some reason or they converted N2 and couldn’t convert last night. I hope duke didn’t execute Bacon.

1 Like

Bish, what do you mean I didn’t do anything, why me

Oh no, don’t tell me we are only 10 that Eli could fit exactly that amount of people.

I think we have 11.

1 Like

He forgot to rping our king.

1 Like

*ping

1 Like

NAI massping part 2

@ATNoName

2 Likes