[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Everyone should probably shut up

4 Likes

Shut up nerds.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
Leafia Gorta, PKR, Silviu, Amelia, Intensify, Wazza 6/6
Wazza KyoDaz, clonedcheese 2/6
Not voting Aelin, ATNoName, Leafia 3

I’ll give 5 mins for any incorrect votes

Flip incoming…

This post is reserved for flavor.

1 Like

Leafia has been executed! She was…

Flip

The Heroine :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Killer
Hero’s Blessing (Passive) - You are occupy and redirection immune. You keep this passive for as long as you are alive, even if your class changes.
Promotion (Passive) - If the Heroine dies, the oldest non-Visionary member of the Blue Dragon will become the new Heroine, except in the case where there were three members of the BD alive but the Visionary and Heroine die at the same time, in which the remaining member will become a Visionary.
Vengeance (Day) - Your attack will pierce night immunity tonight. - 0 uses, Gains One use for each dead member of the Blue Dragon.
Slit Skin (Day) - Targeted player will bleed and die in 2 nights unless healed. - 3 uses (shared)
Eliminate (Night) - Kill a target player if they are a member of the Unseen. If they are a Neutral, they will instead be occupied. You will know which happened. - Infinite uses
Valiant Smite (Call to Arms | Night) - Kill a target player, regardless of faction, bypassing any and all forms of immunity and protection. You will take their journal, making it appear as though they didn’t leave one, and you will be able to read it. - 2 uses (shared)
Defeat the Unseen and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Leafia left behind logs!

Logs

Leafia the arcanist’s logbook

N1: Sigil of Illusion on (Redacted)
N2: Sigil of Madness on Ciri
N3: Sigil of Illusion on (Redacted) First one was on Intensify

Got converted N3. Wazza is the NK role. The heroine tried eliminating her N2 and found she was a neutral. I found out when I was converted. Not surprised I was right.

Night 4 begins and will end 2021-07-11T20:00:00Z. Actions lock 1 hour beforehand.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 22 hours.

Actions locked

Processing now

This post is reserved for flavor.

clonedcheese died in the night! They were…

The Duke :shield: :crossed_swords:

Unseen Killer
Unstoppable (Passive) - Immune to being occupied and redirected at night.
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
Kidnap (Day) - Choose a player to kidnap at night, This occupies them while bypassing occupation immunity and preventing all visits to targeted player. You and them may also exchange up to two 1000 character messages. - Infinite uses
Execute (Night) - Kill the kidnapped player bypassing any and all immunites as the most powerful form of night attack in the game. If you execute a member of the Unseen, you lose all your remaining executions. - 3 uses, available starting Night 2
Defeat the Blue Dragon or Hand of Byzantium and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Prince or The Warden

clonedcheese left behind no logs.

Intensify has died in the night! They were…

The Heroine :shield: :crossed_swords:

Blue Dragon Killer
Hero’s Blessing (Passive) - You are occupy and redirection immune. You keep this passive for as long as you are alive, even if your class changes.
Promotion (Passive) - If the Heroine dies, the oldest non-Visionary member of the Blue Dragon will become the new Heroine, except in the case where there were three members of the BD alive but the Visionary and Heroine die at the same time, in which the remaining member will become a Visionary.
Vengeance (Day) - Your attack will pierce night immunity tonight. - 0 uses, Gains One use for each dead member of the Blue Dragon.
Slit Skin (Day) - Targeted player will bleed and die in 2 nights unless healed. - 3 uses (shared)
Eliminate (Night) - Kill a target player if they are a member of the Unseen. If they are a Neutral, they will instead be occupied. You will know which happened. - Infinite uses
Valiant Smite (Call to Arms | Night) - Kill a target player, regardless of faction, bypassing any and all forms of immunity and protection. You will take their journal, making it appear as though they didn’t leave one, and you will be able to read it. - 2 uses (shared)
Defeat the Unseen and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Intensify left behind logs!

Logs

NK is a nerd.

Day 5 begins and will end 2021-07-13T20:00:00Z. With 8 players alive, majority is 5.

1 Like

Poggies

But also nuuu

(I prepared this message during the night)
Leafia was very obviously lying, and I can easily explain why:

• I’m not Reaper, obviously.
  • If Leafia was converted N3, then there would be no way for them to flip Heroine D4 as the Convert, it would only be possible if they were Heroine or were Visionary who changed into Heroine (this is the correct one and I can explain it momentarily).
  • If I was attacked N2, it would be via Call to Arms (they have no reason not to use it), however then they wouldn’t get a Neutral result from it because they would attack me no matter what.
  • The “got converted N3” part is also very obviously a lie, there’s no way they would get a convert N3, only 2 people were pushing on me and that would be the entire BD as all the BD would be witchhunting me down. AKA KyoDaz and Leafia (I’m not including Cloned because he would’ve jailed PKR anyway)
  • However, if the “got converted N3” part is correct and they are a Heroine, that means they didn’t have a Heroine N2, making it still a lie here no matter what you say about the matter.

This is very obviously an attempt to get an easy mislynch post-Leafia’s death. There is another convert from last night now meaning we’re down to 2 BD, 1 NK, 1 Neutral who is forced onto a side and however many Unseen we have left when the day begins.

Consequently /vote KyoDaz @EliThePsycho
This is next to die

1 Like

Gotta go watch the football now, bye

So about that convert N3 part

1 Like

Granted this requires intensify to have been the N3 so

it’s likely only the visionary left then

oh shit you’re right

Leafia was N1 convert, Intensify was N3 convert, Kyo is starting Visionary