[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Hi hello

I exist here now

Give me some spicy slots to read

Ciri is looking worse and worse by the second here. First she starts townreading Coconuts for no reason and now she wants to risk a big killing a slot that might get them punished? Ciri is looking worse than Coconuts now.

vote /Ciri @EliThePsycho

Nah. They seem teeny enough to live to me.

No

Watch her be evil and end up using that on the Visionary. That would be hilareous. Laughs

If BD spawned I mean.

Hey what’s wrong? You said to look into my ISO, can you present what’s wrong with said ISO?

Also good morning I guess :joy:

As I said, I’m bad at reads because I put most people on null, you can’t turn this around me and say I’m evil because I don’t meet game expectations!

Off to bed again. Good night again.

Good night

You’re frankly are obsessed with the idea of me being Scum, aren’t you?

You’re relying too much on pre-flips, something that will cause a loss, if we preflip everyone consistently, that’s just going to cause our death. We know GGhana is Scum and no one is preflipping him.

Also, if I really did bus GGhana, why would I bus him in a situation where I have a chance, a world and a wonder where ATNoName, a King who can protect me and make me immune to investigations as well as GGhana who would be on my team if your hypothesis is correct, Amelia, a Neutral who could possibly learn my alignment using their ability and aid me as well as others on our future endeavours and heal me to aid me even further and grant me the ability to bypass all immunities, another evil player if the world where GGhana was converted is correct or perhaps I already had someone else converted, and finally, I’d have GGhana on my side.

That is 5 other players who would/could aid me if I was evil and they were falling into the lines of being the same, which in all honesty if I was evil, I’d follow and take the gamble for. Why would you think I would bus GGhana in this situation where it could possibly be 1v5+(1)v10. That sounds ridiculous to throw those odds away. (The (1) is Amelia as they can aid both NK and BD/HoB), also to add on top, it could even be 1v5+(2)v9 depending on the 2nd Neut and if they exist. I would never throw these odds away and no one would either.

GGhana was, without a doubt in my mind, not bussed. I based him with a Neut and destroyed him with facts and logic and even before that when he claimed Poacher, I caught him out.

Also, one more thing, if I was evil, why the actual hell wouldn’t I leave GGhana to Duke? If he’s a convert, it’s not like my team could convert anyway, if he’s 2nd starting and I don’t have a convert, it’s not understandable and if he’s 2nd starting and I do have a convert, I suppose it is possible. But you’re assuming he’s Hunter in basically everything you say not to mention if I don’t leave GGhana to Duke, that gives me the issue of ‘I might be jailed and then possibly jail-exed’.

If you’re going to preflip me, a player who not many people scumread in general and for good reasons, just to get your wagon to be based on by others, then that’s a horrible way of playing. @Leafia @Intensify If you trust me, you have no reason to be on the YBW wagon. While frankly, I do not care if they’re the wagon, I’m not going to let a wagon happen via preflipping a player in someone’s own mind that not many people agree with. If you scumread me, go ahead and follow this wagon.

I didn’t know I typed that much lmao

The determination is there alright

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
CoconutsTasteBad clonedcheese, Wazza, Whysper, Bacon, YoubutWorse 5/9
PKR Emilia 1/9
YoubutWorse CoconutsTasteBad, Intensify 2/9
Silviu Ciri 1/9
Ciri Leafia 1/9
Not voting ATNoName, YoubutWorse, Gorta, PKR, Amelia, Aelin, GGhana, Silviu

Ping eli & arctic if there is anything incorrect

I’m awake, don’t know how long I have free time. Anyone have cliffs and why the fuck did I get quoted six times

Not gonna vote coconuts btw lol
Treatment of Leafia felt genuine

Btw forgot who because you guys fucked up the quote walls incredibly badly
But I use she/her pronouns

No, they’re not fluff or memes. Those were my reads, and they’re looking pretty good so far.
Calling it “jokingly” is a blatant lie, since you tried and failed to back it up.
No, it’s me not dealing with the bullshit of “OMGUS”

/vote Intensify @EliThePsycho