[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

Yeah, I mean I planned that earlier on and genuinely would be happy for them to flip.
/Vote Ciri

I made my stances clear earlier on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Leafia, why do you seem so insistent to save Coconut, may I ask?

/vote Ciri @EliThePsycho

In fact. I’ve changed my mind.

2 Likes

I think Coconut has potential to just be a tunneled town and I figure that by flipping Ciri, it’ll better help me solve Coconut’s slot while with Ciri, I think there’s decent scum potential.

Mmmm, I think they will flip town…

It’s ppl ossible, but unlikely I think and even if they do, it’ll be a good look for Coconuts and Intensify, two slots that I’m a bit conflicted on at the moment. So it’s a win/win in my eyes.

@Intensify Come join us on the Ciri wagon if you want help in determining Coconut’s alignment.

who do you think I am?

why do you think Ciri should go before coconut?

I didn’t sleep any last night (hung out with friends), but I’m not sleeping till night time tonight. I am currently doing stuff here now, listening to death grips, and about to get some coffee

I’m I madman aren’t I?

I literally just explained this in an earlier post of mine. Let me find it.

Right here I explain it.

I hope you sleep good tonight.

Votecount

Voted Voters Count
CoconutsTasteBad clonedcheese, Whysper, Bacon, YoubutWorse 4/9
PKR Emilia 1/9
YoubutWorse Intensify 1/9
Silviu Ciri 1/9
Ciri Leafia, CoconutsTasteBad, PKR, Wazza 4/9
Intensify Aelin 1/9
Not voting ATNoName, YoubutWorse, Gorta, Amelia, GGhana, Silviu

Ping eli & arctic if there is anything incorrect

this album is madness, but it’s quite good, anyway I’ll look at everyone with a vote on them and then place a vote

what sleep? T H E R E I S N O S L E E P O N T H I S R I D E O N L Y D E A T H G R I P S

1 Like

I still need coffee

let’s try something new, I do notice that Coconuts has tried to kill the king on d2 and called GGhana scum d1 (kind of TMI-ish)

or that might have been the previous game

ok, this is interesting, Coconut seems to go along with the poacher claim d1 (don’t know if this is before poacher was suggested)

Coconut then asks why GGhana is on trial over Amelia and then shifts to other people when no one pushes Amelia and makes a desperate case, I’m probably voting Coconut, but I’ll look at everyone else first