[SFoL] SFoL 67: Last Stand of the Virtuous III - Endgame - The Unseen and The Senex are victorious!

You know what town? I give up. Be stupid and lose your Arcanist. PKR should easily be able to see that I’m town here.

just a joke Silviu came up with for what happened to the N2 BD kill

Bahaha, and now you’re using AtE, lmaoooo

He’s saying that he can “fake” the poison… the butler can still occupy, right?

How it all comes full circle.

He’ll be Heroine if he’s converted, so no, he can’t fake the poison or occupy.

Wrong Wazza. You’re not town. You know what, congrats on your NK win.

Ohh… it sounds logical, thanks.

My name is Silviu, thank you very much.

I know. I was talking to Wazza.

Well, Wazza we are forced to move on…

Let’s focus on that.

Can someone like give me a quick rundown of Leafia and Wazza’s arguments cause I have no idea what they’re fighting over anymore

Oop, looks like you don’t even think I’m Groupscum anymore.

If I’m NK, why would I bother with this? I can understand if I’m groupscum baiting Intensify into poisoning the King to kill 2 people, but that won’t work out for an NK as I’ll just be executed instead the day later.

You slipped up that you KNOW I’m not Groupscum. You exposed your TMI, you exposed that you think I’m NK just like Coconuts did. You’ve fucked up for the last time and there’s no way you’re Town here and there’s no way you’re digging yourself out of this.

Leafia and Kyo thinks I’m Visionary.
That’s how this started on D4.

And now Leafia no longer thinks this despite talking about it earlier.
That’s a TMI slip or at least a “I lied about why I’m pushing you” slip.

Honestly, if I was to condense it, it’d take too long, Leafia at first thought I was Scum because Coconuts (dead BD) thought I was.

Coconuts thought you were NK?

I’m telling you

Leafia and Kyo are probably groupscum who genuinely think I’m NK

yes, it was in their logs.

We need to focus on getting Wazza executed. You know what, Cloned can jail me and if Wazza flips pl s villager, he can execute me tonight and I’ll take full responsibility for being so stupid and getting deathtunneled. Because we can’t afford to execute a villager today and everyone knows it. Please town, use your heads. I had high hopes for this game and I was having so much fun until now. How did everything turn out so wrong? How did Wazza convince you so thoroughly that an obvious town can’t just be a deathtunneling villager? Cries;Ibreally wanted to have an enjoyable game too. Let’s have a truce Wazza. We both stop pushing on each other and you start pushing on actual scum and I’ll let you confirm yourself. /unvote

The image of King ATNoName vanishes. Right where he was standing, King Marluxion appears. Not another king changing! Wait, another? AT was always the King! Where’d I get that from?

@Marluxion has replaced in for ATNoName

Do not discuss replacements.

The hero has arrived!

2 Likes