SFoL13: Pestilence (BD & Alchemist Win!)

Eeeyyyyy

Basically yes I am apparently the only one who talked about the carrier should only visit the PD, my mind slipped for loose thought.

It doesn’t change the fact that action will fail.

Because letting the carrier live because he went to infect someone, regardless it succeed or fail will be outright cheating.

The way he presented his question i’m imagining he paired two people. Note, (this isn’t nearly as important, but) he was also the maid last game and his n1 action was to pair.

He can also say that the class type or faction ‘matches’

The way Nuclear reacted when he realized he misplayed by pairing with Ici came off incredibly town to me.

So this contradicts his action, I believe.

1 Like

The slight scum read on Dama is because he hinted at knowing someone’s class and hasn’t said anything more. No idea why he would reveal that as BD unless he was going to claim and call out scum.

Why would I be for the check when I never claimed?
It’s a complete and utter waste of a charge.
I like Maid, so I’m against that!
It’d be like saying:
‘Cheesy has no Royal blood’ ‘He didn’t claim anyway but its great that we wasted that useful ability’

Until Nuclear says who he used royal blood check, it’s useless to debate about that.

It’d be useless to use it on anyone who hasn’t hard claimed

I was under the impression you were softing prince d1 when you said you were “an important role” but wouldn’t claim.

The reason you aren’t among my top town anymore is because of that, but I’m not scumreading you yet. I’m getting different vibes from you this game, which is a good thing considering you were scum last game.

Seriously Marl?
You’re top townreading 4 people but not me.
Just because I’m not hardclaiming Prince and have been against wasting our resources?

I’m town reading you but you are not among my top 5 town.

My only scum reads are the ones listed above.

Alright, if Nuclear is indeed Maid.
Who should he check tonight?
I again say, he shouldn’t be wasting day ability

That’s fine with me. I’d like him to check the compatibility of Agent and Mole.

I think that’s a good idea, yeah.

I’ll make a full list of my reads on everyone when i get back, there are some people i ommited in my post earlier because i was in a hurry.

Was it because I sneezed on your cravat? Sorry about that. (Mandatory Joke pls no mislynch)

The only thing that bothers me, is that Ici claimed Alchemist in the beginning…

Now, I don’t know whether it’s like the new meta for neutrals or whatever to do that so they can be seen as BD or what have you or to get trusted, but something tells me that Ici is bsing us, and he is not the Alchemist…