SFoL2: Regicide I [Day 6]

There are people with less posts than me. I’m pretty sure he just defaulted to me cause i’m Butler, he voted me for that reason day 1, too. Ginger’s been on me the entire game.

#It is now Night 2.

Send in all your night actions. A /NoAction is appreciated but not required. Day 3 will begin in 24 hours.

Timer

boop

2 Likes

#Day 3

gingerbeardgentleman was found dead last night.

[insert flavor here - I really can’t at the moment, sorry]

Timer

If tardis was not on him i suggest we lynch tardis :slight_smile:

Theres so many messages I got, I kind find the one I was supposed to reply to Orange.

Either I messaged someone else by accident, or I forgot to do the action agaisn, because there is too much to go on!

:thinking: seems legit :thinking:

sighs

I knew I forgot something…

Note to self, don’t join so many fm games. I think I forgot about this one because I was busy in mafia universe, the first upick, schultz one…

is Mafia Universe another forum with games like this?

Yup. A lot of fm games…

sighs It’s entirely my fault. I remebered I was gonna send the action in yesterday, but I forgot because of a photography shoot I was playing…

Also @Orangeand, may I request tat someone takes my place please. I’m gonna be inactive Friday evening so I need someone to take my spot if possible

I mean I kinda wanna lynch you anyways so that might not be needed. We’ll see what everyone else says.

Fair enough. However, sue to my inactivity and forgetting to do my abilities, it would be best to lynch me so my replacement can prove their role as ad

not be best to lynch me

Jeez, whats wrong with my typing now?

I’m cool with waiting for his replacement to confirm.

I did nothing last night.

Since we have no current replacements, the game will continue for the time being.

It says NozBugz is a backup at the top.

He decided to leave - I just forgot to edit that.