SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

I’m not looking at the classes, just claim instead of being cryptic?

well you either look at them or you dont get my claim

You have absolutely no reason to be Cryptic though.

You can literally be any Investigative.

and you have no reason to ask for my claim if I had anything close to important to say I wouldve had already

I’ll help you it’s not constable

I think people were theorizing it in a “Centuries is the CL” scenario.
Which I don’t really believe in.

Have you bothered with any reads? Thoughts about TBE/PKR? Unknown as well if you read Gorta’s wallpost.
Also I don’t think outing your role is going to be useful in any way.

• Gorta Town
1 Like

Getting late where I am. Now I need to sleep.
Anyway I’m pretty sure Blizer is getting jettisoned today.

Anyway if Blizer and TBE are both scum, we should see the town win quite comfortably as long as we think things through before doing anything.

I have a massive headache so i wont be around for this entire EoD

I read up on everything and I agree that TBE’s recent posts look like they came from a town mindset, but the slot needs to die regardless.

@ChopChop put me in allies. I dont really care who else you put in there with me (as long as it isnt Blizer/highway/PKR/TBE)

I’m also fine with a PKR elimination today over Blizer. For a few reasons:

1. PK can delayed-vig Blizer, and perhaps his slot will be filled by tomorrow, and he might be townie as fuck for all we know
  2. PKR has decent scum equity. Also, PKR, if you are town, please leave logs so we know all your actions. (Mostly the convert-immune ability)
  3. If PKR is NK he will survive a vig

However, the thing is
It looks like literally everyone on this wagon currently is town

CRich, PK, Chloe, Arete (lol3p) - possible nontown are UT and Mode imo

Is this a townie and scum dont want to look bad for being on the wagon?
Is this scum and scum dont want to bus it?

What the hell is going on with this wagon

/unvote

Okay, this post makes me suspect you as evil.

You for reals?

Explain bubba

Eh Blizer is likelier to flip scum from my pov but then PKR wagon looks way better

I almost wanna flip Blizer to see what the fuck was up with that wagon

You’d think scum would bus an empty slot

Idk

Like, I don’t think you’re scum. But I don’t like that post coming from you.

I see no reason for you to unvote here anyway. It’s a wagon you believe it and players were pinged to hop onto it. So even if it’s accompanied by something like ‘Too many people on the wagon’ or something similar, it doesn’t exactly mean much when people were told to vote.

Not to mention, even if you suspect people, you just use the fact that they can be distancing for it since there is almost always a scum on a scums wagon.

Not sure if I’ll be back before EoD, so I’ll have to write this on phone.

Main difference between Centuries’ scumgame on MC here is that on Mc they were trying to deflect suspicion/pressure on them onto other people.

Here they’re bringing more attention to themselves: “If you think I’m scum then case” repeatedly even though nobody was really pressuring them.

I’ll explain the other points when I’m on PC, although that may have to wait until D4.

Wazza did you even read the rest of the post

I gave reasons why im fine with a PKR elim over Blizer

1 Like

Also

Playing with two empty slots fucking sucks

:upside_down_face:

My main gripe is that since PKR is a NK suspect he theoretically can’t be vigged.
And Blizer’s slot gives us pretty much nothing. He could be resolved on D2 but TbC happened, so here we are.

Chloe, thoughts on Gorta’s wallpost about Unknown?