SFoL62 - Regal Lions - Cult and Oneiromancer Victory!

With how thread is developing, simple logic in how people are approaching things is only semi-valid as a clear
The biggest issue now is that there is no spice
and the biggest solution is to create spice

but I think that ends up being best if we get a reason for people to start acting (ie people start posting / voting active)

How do you create spice when most of our reads are just the same mush.
Looking into nulls? They are nulls for a reason though. It’s hard to give people a reason to post when there’s no voting and no information other than D1 reads.

This is literally what I’ve been trying to figure out and so far I got nothing.

Well, what did you get from my reaction, then.

I’m trying to get you to show if you care about how other people think of you and if you know what’s up with the dynamics that you’re creating
ftr this isn’t useful now
it’ll be useful eventually

1 Like

and that’s just it
it’s a reaction
many people go on about reaction tests to solve people’s alignments when in practice it will never pan out like that

biggest issue is

this set of relatively low posters
imo only a couple of the high posters can be read at this point
but they’ve created content to interact with

the weird thing about your reaction is that you seemingly both self aware and not self aware
you’re cognizant of the purpose of your interactions but not very cognizant of how your reads compare to everyone elses

Which is exactly why I said that:

The issue is that we can’t really make them post, so this whole bunch is stuck in the ‘limbo’ and there’s not much that can be done with them except wait.
And time is obviously limited.

I… would say otherwise? I’m aware that I have two reads that seem to stand out from the rest (I TL Jane and think Centuries isn’t overly weird). Also I’m not even sure if this could be called self-awareness, it’s more of an observation of the thread.

I’m saying what I have due to the language you used in your interaction
you pointed out specific instances and solid reasons for why you did what you did

by comparison

It’s a lot of ‘eh’ and a lot of ‘I think’
Lot less strong language would hint at you not having particularly strong takes
this also lines up with your less strong reads in general with the sheer amount of leans in there

why are you contradicting the words you use to talk about the stuff you are doing

But I’m not.
The read on Centuries isn’t strong – that’s the point.
That’s also why my readlist is the way it is, I am more sure about people whom I TL instead of people whom I slightly TL and Cent for example is an upper/mid Null.

Your chain of questioning and general awareness of the thread is why I have you as TL instead of slight TL, for example.
Hence why I’m able to speak about you ‘strongly’. I don’t really see contradictions?

meh
this isn’t getting anywhere useful for now
this topic might be more relevant later, but not now

1 Like

Slots that I think can be read ‘right now’ but I’m personally unsure on:

PsychoKang
UknownTraveler
Jane

I have to go
Should be back before EoD?

What are your reads on those three if you don’t mind?

Time zones are a thing that’s true. Yet we have 1 slot (Magnus) who hasn’t posted at all and Wazza seems to have made 4 posts and then disappeared.
I can’t say this is the best way for D1 to start.

Magnus isn’t really a high poster regardless so we will see what he can provide to make up for his absents.

We still have 11 hours left in D1, yet we have a non-poster and quite a few low posers.
Please do stuff.
:upside_down_face:

It is more Null.
At that point I don’t think CRichard even spoken once.

Eight and Cent are my only actual scum reads in that.

Explain your take on EightySecond if you will.
Also you still haven’t told me why you TR Unknown.

Is this an ordered read list?
I note a few hot takes on Centuries and EightySecond, though at worst they’re probably neutrals as they seem alone in thread.