SFoL65: Reminiscence Of Adiart Village - True Ending - Blue Dragon, Village and Merchant wins!

Why?

Also why is my reasoning cringe?

Yo I’m back…

So…

Cheeki has caught my attention so far, I’m liking their tone but I wanna go ISO them to make an exact thought later on

1 Like

when you ISO them, please specify what exactly you like about their tone, because I don’t like it so far.

Seem to be asking question and solving.

Which is why I’m getting towny pings from them, but I haven’t deeply analyzed the posts yet so give me a seconds I might be distracted for a while

1 Like

@eevee @leafia I choose you!

Go eevee clones!

if eevee randomly evolves after gaining experience from this battle i swear i’ll quit playing FM

1 Like

keep the evolution stones away from him

1 Like

wot

Eevee has a sylveon account on MU already
He evolved through our friendship

im just curious windward, because I skimmed through your ISO and you never really clarified why you made this vote, or at least if you did I don’t see it.
I just want to know if you believed the ‘light is acting performative’ thing was in bad faith, or if you were just pressuring for intensify’s read

1 Like

oh
well, I suppose that’s ok

Cringe

:flushed:

I was pressuring for the reason why Arctic was calling Light performative already
also pressuring for Intensify’s read
I know Arctic plays aggressively as town so it’s not really that surprising, but specifically calling Light performative when I thought it was the meme phase threw me off a little.

1 Like

tbf it was also 50% meme vote on Arctic because I said in the signup thread that I’d bus him regardless of my alignment lol

I’d understand that in another situation, but arctic explained that the ‘memepost’ that you found odd for him analyzing was immediately followed up by a serious min read.

I’m just going to put a pin in this, and remember this vote/explanation

oh, you mean from Light? I’m actually gonna scroll up and reread the interaction because I might’ve missed it when discourse was bugging out.

if you meant this part, I literally thought it was part of memeing so my bad