Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

true

mmmm

“I don’t want to frustrate Chloe” but the way they then went to “I think they made some towny posts” seems like little disconnect between a person answering a question

like there are different ways to phrase their answer but the way Sulit does it is

eee

I’m about to head to math class

@Aelin If chloe flips wolf today sheep my EOD legacy for a free win
can i trust you on this if i die

lol

I need someone who isn’t myself or marshal to be the third for when two of us are dead

Absolutely not
I have about -3 confidence in your reads
Again, if chloe does flip wolf you probably still won’t die because you’re so easily pocketed and manipulated despite being the “townleader” that wolves would most likely rather keep you around and manipulate you into pushing their agenda for them after you’re high off of the “whew bagged a strong wolf d1 pogchamp whew”

1 Like

you can safely ignore this in worlds where chloe flips town or i live through the night

but if i die and i’m right
can i trust you to carry this to the victory or can i not

Fine.
If 1) Chloe flips W
2) You flip V
3) Marshal flips V
I’ll sheep your reads

2 Likes

Remove 3
I want you to work WITH Marshal to solve once i’m gone and to keep my legacy in mind, not to sheep it

you will inherit my will of fire

Marshal and Wazza are looking to be the most likely wolf candidates right now. I wish you’d stop townreading people only because they agree with you.

Wazza could be a wolf but i doubt it

and Marshal is not a wolf

I will become the glue that holds this village together, even if i perish

This is exactly why I’m saying if Marshal flips V
Because if he’s W he’s 100% filling your head with bullshit and I’m not going to push Marshal’s agenda for him

2 Likes

Games like these vary so much in reliability of reading people, in which people can be unpredictable or straight up contradicting. Shooting for a day 1 mvp play is a waste unless you know the players enough to be more than %50 accurate

I’m pretty sure I have the whole team thanks to FK

but i want to talk to two people first and they’re both asleep

also hullo evo

1 Like

I play these a little more crazy, I think having someone I the game that isn’t a total yes-man helps with discussion

1 Like

Ohayooo

1 Like