Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

I’m tryna think but I probably have ~no conclusions besides sticking with you//sulit/leafia villagers and going from there

still inclined to slot marl as v in this scenario

I find it super unlikely but that’s about where I’m at

why do you hurt me

i think light and fk are both pretty wolfy

realistically let’s not hammer unless it’s a chloe selfhammer, we still have people who haven’t posted but just fasttracking the game into 11v2 is a favorable scenario if we can manage it.

I still want a lot of people to post

Because you’ve been stuck on a single point for about an hour now, it has since become less likely for even the most inane of people, and you’re treating it like it’s your golden goose and praising your abilities despite no proof to back it up.

maybe
if i’m wrong on night then so be it

Congratulations, citizen! I think I’m aware, but would you mind giving the reasoning for both these?

i do this literally every time i get tunneled

mmm

what are the thread signs in your point of view?

9 times out of ten i end up looking like an idiot

Arete is highly unlikely to be w/w here. There’s no way two of the strongest players act like this towards each other if they’re w/w.

*Arete/Chloe

10 times out of 10 is more like it.

1 Like

already gave my take on you

fk entrance -> immediately burying chloe feels like an attempt to keep the status quo for the sake of it

lol

I like this tbh, trying to catch up

Please don’t hammer me at L-1

I’d still like to play today all the way through even if im lockwolf to everyone

My mind is pretty clear and even though my reads will be ignored once i die because i’d still like to try

I’d like to think at least one or two people will read what i have to say and consider my thought process post-flip

imma take advantage of the position im in

1 Like

I’ll be doing so and I think you’re town Chloe.

1 Like