Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

ok I just got back from Class 2 Electric Boogaloo and I have THOUGHTS

(ftr I read up on the thread while I was walking back to my dorm)

If you’re a villager, you’re doing exactly what the wolves want everyone to do.

1 Like

He was in townmeta

And
Very townie

Never ever ml

who says marshal is a 100% confirmed wolf

you’re jumping at me for pre-flipping chloe w but y’all are like “oh marshal w you’re a w” blahablh

Then stop acting ultrascummy.

Marl dies in ~all worlds where Chloe is a wolf and some worlds where she’s town, him dying isn’t a reason to townread her but it doesn’t by itself make her lockwolf

1 Like

how much more can I bet until it gets ridiculous

@Chloe name sometning

If you are town I will do that thing maybe I have to agree to it first

yes but overall she’s still wolfier than she is townier

thus i believe we’re in a w!chloe world

1 Like

yeah that’s true

lemme think more on it
if Chloe’s wolf then FK flips town I’m pretty sure

but why are you defending Marshal? do you have proof of anything towny he’s done, or is it just “he didn’t do enough scummy things”? because he just ignored whatever drama in the thread and seemed to think that was fine.

I only said it was likely. Not a certainty and you’re hard defending Marshal and going after Chloe.

Marshal could maybe be a wolf but him being top wagon confuses me

biggest point in his favor is that I didn’t die N1 because Marshal always kills me N1 but he knows I would think that so it only sort of counts

I don’t disagree but everyone was having dumb takes on what the Marl kill means for her

I think Chloe W I think it’s not W/W, she’s already done that with EVO’s slot I think it’s the same thing all over again and Marshal is V there, I don’t think I need much more rn than “He’s pushing my wolfread, I know Marl was town and doing the same thing, odds are he’s just another townie in the right”

no??

who wants to hear my spicy tinfoil

has anybody backread chloe’s treatment of EVO?? like it’s fucking weird as fuck too imo

He is a wolf. He was seemingly suspecting Chloeusing the flimsiest of evidence yesterday and today he just doesn’t care. No way is he a villager here.

‘no one’ too bad

Summary

Marshal/Chloe W/W

3 Likes

meme

game

MEME

GAME

and we haven’t turboyeeted mistyx why?

if any of the Chloe pushers is wolf it’s FK/Gorta tbh