Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

brain noises: ‘what if we just have Chloe and Marshal thunderdome and vote out the other one if they flip V’

me: ‘that is literally the worst idea you’ve had all game. you realize they could technically be V/V?’

brain noises: ‘but they’re not though. also Chloe is a wolf and if everyone agrees to go along with she’ll be voted out tomorrow at the latest’

me: ‘this is why you don’t get to make the plans’

Im down :hypers:

Honestly I’m fine with voting out both of them as long as we follow through with it
But somehow I feel like voting out one is going to make people change their minds on the other

4 Likes

And I still want Marshal out first because I legit think he’s wolfier

1 Like

Read your wall
I agree with most everything? My main qualm is with trochislot but ive yet to give it a reread
Fmpov it looked like they were talking to light as if light were a villager, and also their weirdass typo-read on sulit seemed super oerformative
Light has since said that they talk like that no matter what so im taking his word for it

Also
I realized i never said why i voted mist

Was tryina not be mega obvious but ye was for pressure

She usually caves easily

literally both of Chloe and Marshal, when I’m siding with them: ‘Arete is :joy_cat: town :joy_cat: , it’s so obvious, never kill them’

both of Chloe and Marshal, when I’m siding against them: ‘what if they’re a wolf though :eyes:

this is somewhat of a mischaracterization but not, like, a lot of one

Summary

it’s more of a mischaracterization of Chloe which is maybe a point in her favor?

What

I dont think ive done that

My take on you has been pretty consistent
Theres always the hint of paranoia that i cleared too easily
And people talking about you being a potential wolf just makes me more paranoid
But i still dont think youre w
I just think youre wrong

Tbf yes, the typo read on Sulit was very questionable but I think that’s just one point against Trochi so far (which I had forgotten about till you pointed it out now,oops).

1 Like

kindly asking scumteam to 1610

I think trochi is overall more villagery

But there are some posts that make me go mrrrrrrr just enough to not put them near my corr

will way you in french food (good food)

pay

Conroy you werent supposed to send this that wasnt on the script

Well, I’m not coring them just yet, it’s just that they aren’t in my PoE for today.

1 Like

shush

1 Like

If I were scum I’d take you up on that, but seeing as I’m not ill just have to cook my own French food

Ye fair

They arent in my elimpool atm because theyrr pending a reread and i
Feel like it’d be
Unfair to vote someone who i promised to reread yet havent lol

Morals wowee

it’s mostly – there was a bit when I started to turn on you, for lack of a better way to put it, where you chose that moment to be like ‘what if I miscleared Arete, time to reevaluate’

which you then dropped when I swung back towards you for a bit

and obviously reevaluating is fine and reasonable but the timing sketched me out

reads? best i can give you is a ranking of the past 4 years in terms of how many important people died fmpov

Oh i honestly dont remember when this was

I just remember conroy/blizer/marshal talking abt u maybe being wolf and my brain went

“I stg if i cleared too early and my gut was right im going to cry”