Shortnight 2: Return of the POGGERS - Day 5 [6/15] - Mafoa win, Everybody (including chloe) loses

honestly I do think the wolf team is bussing the crap out of each other but I’m not sure if it’s 2 or all 3.

I was so wolf read, but here’s the deal, my flip would have made marshal and cents look better and their flips would have made me look better

I am so proud of the theatrics from that game

when I said it was TMI it wasn’t, like, being confident you were TMIing them as any alignment in specific, more, it felt like you were trying to force a specific conclusion (that Marshal is wolfier than Chloe) rather than your thoughts on them following naturally from the evidence, which I thought might indicate a perspective of already knowing their alignments, rather than having an uninformed perspective of being able to actually solve them

you say that you think Marshal is wolfier, but that’s not really my objection, my objection is more to the fact that whenever you look at any evidence that might pull you either way it feels like you’re making yourself come out with a townread on Marshal

I mostly wanted to know about Marshal’s TR on you

I never said you were a consensus TR and I’m not really sure how you got that from my post

the reason I thought that you were giving Marl’s death as a reason to townread Chloe (in the sense of thinking her more likely town, not in the sense of taking her out of your PoE) is that the post of yours I quoted was specifically in reply to a post about Chloe:

like yes

you replied to a post that was specifically about Chloe, defending Chloe, giving the Marl kill as a reason to defend her

and didn’t say anything about any of his other reads

maybe that’s not what you meant but I really think I made the logical assumption here :upside_down_face:

the thing I was implying was that you were a wolf with Chloe, and that that was leading you to put her in your PoE because you didn’t want to actually clear her (since newbie wolves are often worried that will make them look associated), while also avoiding pushing her

which is why I specifically responded to one of your posts about how you totally have Chloe in your PoE and are definitely not townreading her

also the phrasing here is kind of weird, like, why specifically Chloe

so if I apply that logic here…

Marshal’s flip doesn’t make Chloe look any better, but FK can claim towncred for it
Chloe’s flip gives FK, Marshal, Arete, and probably more people towncred
Arete’s flip gives Chloe towncred

uh I don’t remember Marshal’s read on Arete

if you think Marshal is town and I’m a wolf with Chloe then how about you help me kill Chloe, then

I mean I’m fine with voting Chloe, but you will be next

oh wow Gorta wolfreads me I’m so scared

that’s sarcasm

you better be

@WindwardAway

but I don’t TR Marshal
I gave a waffly post from his ISO because I was starting to doubt my suspicions, but went back to SRing him because of wagonomics this morning.

oh, whoops. you worded it vaguely, and I’m not really sure why Marshal TRs me, either, but it felt a little like a TMI because he jumped on it pretty suddenly as I recall.

I was literally pointing out that Conroy shouldn’t jump to conclusions that just because Marl died and SR’d Chloe, didn’t mean that Marshal shouldn’t die for it. It’s a counterpoint as I said to make a statement that scumteams aren’t that easily spewed by nightkills every time.

simply because my PoE got rearranged over the course of however many hours.
last night it was:

Sulit
Arete
Marshal
Chloe
FK

and this morning it looks more like:

Sulit
FK
Chloe
Arete
Marshal

and I think there’s a very high chance my PoE has at least 2 wolves in it, but not necessarily all 3, and I highly doubt that my 3 most scumread slots are all wolves together because I think it’s weird (but not impossible).

classic misinterpretation.
no, if you and Chloe are both wolves then I think it’s really just all three of you. but I think there’s more of a chance that one of you is a wolf with Marshal, and not both.

also ftr I’m fine with CFDing today to Arete but I also don’t see it happening, the way the wagons are going lol

1 Like

really dumb typo

what I meant was that it felt like you were forcing yourself to come out with Marshal as wolfier than Chloe/Chloe as townier

yes I know that’s literally the opposite of what I said

@Chloe

what’s your read on Windward

oh
RIP typo

to answer this part, I’ll say it’s because the wagonomics make me really think there’s more evidence currently stacked against Marshal than against Chloe

how did you get from Marshal above Chloe to Marshal below Chloe? walk me through your thought process

also walk me through your thought process on FK moving up

okay but you’ve been making the argument that you’d rather vote Marshal than Chloe for like, the entire day, way before the current wagons shook out the way they were