Some King Remakes I Made

Paranoid King :crown:

Alchemist Crown

Tenacity (Passive) - Occupy and redirect immune. Can talk at all points in a trial.
The Royal Finger (Day) - Your next nomination for treason will count twice. - Infinite Uses
Decide Fate (Day) - Decide an accused player’s fate. If used to trigger Hunter’s Retribution, King will be targeted with the arrow. - 1 use
Guards! (Night) - Become death immune for the night. - Stoneskin Potion Use + 1 use(s)
Order Execution (Night) - Send a guard to attack target player. You will die if the player is protected. - Emerald Potion Use(s)

Foolish King :crown:

Fool Crown

Poor Tenacity (Passive) - Occupy and redirect immune. Can talk at all points in a trial. If you are executed, all those who voted to execute you will lose 1 charge from all limited-use abilities and there can be no trials the next day.
Cowardice (Passive) - You hide in your chambers every night, giving you death immunity and telling your attackers that you are the Foolish King.
The Royal Finger (Day) - Your next nomination for treason will count twice. - Infinite Uses
Decide Fate (Day) - Decide an accused player’s fate. If used to trigger Hunter’s Retribution, King will be targeted with the arrow. - 1 use
Bloodied Crown (Night) - If you are voted up to the stand tomorrow, you will be instantly executed. There will still be trials tomorrow, but everyone who voted you up will lose will lose 1 charge from all limited-use abilities - 1 use

Zealot King :crown:

Inquisitor Crown

Relentless Tenacity (Passive) - Occupy and redirect immune. Death immune. Can talk at all points in a trial.
Adiart Inquisitors (Night) - Determine target player’s class if marked as a Heretic. - Infinite Uses
Ruthless Efficiency - Have guards kill a player, only if they are a heretic. - Ruthless Efficiency Use(s)

Contracted King :crown:

Mercenary Crown

Tenacity (Passive) - Occupy and redirect immune. Can talk at all points in a trial.
Guards! (Night) - Become death immune for the night. - 2 uses
Mercantile Safeguard (Night) - Occupy everyone targeting your target. You cannot target the same target 2 nights in a row. Gain 1 brilder for each ability prevented, and 3 brilders for a prevented death. - Infinite Uses

Vengeful King :crown:

Scorned Crown

Vengence (Passive) - Occupy and redirect immune. Death immune. Can talk at all points in a trial.
Incriminate (Night) - Make TWO targets appear framed tonight. They will also be marked for 1 day. - Infinite Uses
Disguise (Night) - TWO Players will appear as chosen class, if executed tomorrow. They will also be marked for 1 day. - Disguise Uses

Puppet King :crown:

Sellsword Crown

Guards! (Night) - Become death immune for the night. - 2 uses
Privy Conversation - Force your first target into someone else. All visits on the first target will be occupied, except those attacking or converting your target. Also find out if the first target is an ally. - 4 uses

2 Likes

I didn’t get past this:

Decide an accused player’s fate. If used to trigger Hunter’s Retribution , King will be targeted with the arrow.

Is the goal supposed to protect sheep who random vote? Is the King supposed to be punished for using his only interesting ability (which is single-use!)? What’s the intent here?

what

i copied pasted the decide fate ability from the wiki

it works like this for every king in the game rn

1 Like

I don’t understand why you included it. I think your ideas are good without it.

i’m not reworking the OG king tho, just making neutral king variants

the OG king abils are unrelated to these remakes :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

This is great :joy:

1 Like

So what are their win conditions?

Same as the classes they crowned from

i realized they didn’t have wincons half way through but was too lazy to go the wiki to see what the wording for all of them was

1 Like

I think it would be even funnier if Foolish King could slam himself instead of it happening automatically.