[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

Marl legacy reads I assume

Mr Neopolitan has a “Non VT” check on Cloned.
:eyes:

(Or well, non vanilla. Not just VT)

Oh cool so Cloned is non-Town non-Godfather role something

“Non-Town” Non-Vanilla.
“Non-Town” because I could still see it as a lie.

But this is telling me that both me and EVO thought Cloned could be maf hence our checks. So I’m starting to feel nervous

/Vote clonedcheese

I said I was going to go on EVO today. But their thoughts are lining up with mine so good ol’ PKR paranoia™ is playing a part rn

Also I just know that lol is going to say that it’s a me and EVO team now. But like until EVO outed that their check was Cloned, I was going to go on EVO. Especially since I misread and thought they were gonna go for me as their check.

So like, boy I need for EVO to be telling the truth or else I’m going to look sus af

I mean your check is less accurate since you could’ve just hit a town PR but two of them at the same time is interesting…

Weh.

I still scumlena both of you but shrug you both have a check on the same person so I’ll believe it for now.

/vote Cloned

It’s why I tried softing that I’d checked Cloned earlier.
And that I got a non vanilla result.

But Cloned refused to claim despite me specifically asking them to claim PR or vanilla.

Idk it just erks me rn

I’m here~

Welcome.

We have a non-town cop check claim by EVO on Cloned.

And a non-vanilla neopolitan (Aka Vanilla Cop) check by me on Cloned.

Power checker and town checker. Seems like a solid combo here.

/vote clonedCheese

Ok so… theorycrafting time.

We probably have a Godfather, Tailor or a Framer sort of role if we have 2 Neopolitian and a Normal Cop.

Otherwise Neopolitian is basically a direct downgrade to Normal Cop.

Additionally, it’s possible Cop have a status such as Insane or Paranoid which would make up for the weaker Cop being present here, But I’m not gonna dive into that since that’s bastard territory and sorta meh.

Or I mean one of the cops is fake then maybe

1 Like

If we have a godfather, does that mean mafia get 2 night kills? And if so, do you think our doctor defended the right person?

uhh what?

I’m talking about this
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/wiki/Godfather
Godfather is a role that appear as Town to Cops regardless of whether they’re Mafia or something else.

Godfather is a killing role right?

I also find it kinda ironic that both checked the same person. I can see the logic behind checking cloned, especially with the marl legacy post, but I find it a… coincidence that both ended up with the same target regardless.
Just paranoid ol’ me speaking there though.
If cloned flips town, that’s gonna put some serious sus on EVO, though.
I could see PKR bussing cloned for towncred here, since he did reveal his target second and also claimed second, though it really could’ve just been a coincidence that both targetted the same guy?
Either way, the cloned flip is gonna be informative in one way or another.

/vote clonedcheese @Zone_Q11

2 Likes