Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

Because you outed me :joy_cat:

I would like your comment but I can’t.

Silviu, no offense but it’s kind of like you try to hold in information but somehow out it by trying too hard to hide it :sweat_smile:

No point trying to hide What I am because unless scum have 0 thread awareness (and the game state suggests this is not the case)

Then they know what I am

I was wishing the conversation would be swept under the rug for meanwhile~

This is a little messy, but what happened was:

EVO (wolf) claimed to have a redcheck and wouldn’t out who it was on, claiming to use it as an RT.
PKR got suspicious of EVO’s cop soft because PKR was a cop, and he tried to thunderdome EVO.
EVO outed a redcheck on clonedcheese.
PKR forced clonedcheese to claim, and he softed town protective.
EVO rescinded the redcheck claim, saying it was an RT and he wasn’t a cop.
PKR relaxed since there was no cop counterclaim.
Cloned got NK’d that night.
Eevee was questioning why all the PRs outed themselves in response to EVO’s claim, later on, but EVO pushed an ML on eevee saying it was just a spite wagon and not even necessarily a scumread.
PKR got yeeted by my hammer, despite that I townread him, because I couldn’t get people to vote Tilgarial.

I pulled the posts from ISOing EVO and expanding posts in between, but it would’ve been more efficient if there were a multi-ISO.

basically EVO was passing the whole thing off as an RT with unintended consequences

scum has more thread awareness than half the player list I’m pretty sure

Eeeh what?

Ok, let me get this straight. IF I DONT GIVE YOU AN ALTERNATIVE to you, then you’ll wolf read me?
Do you realize how scummy this is?

First i dont think you are deepwolfing. Deepwolf is the one that has everyone convinced that he is town. Tilga didnt think you were town and i have you as scum lean.
If im right and you are a wolf you are not a deepwolf sorry, you havent been that good. If you are, you are a powerwolf.

I had a tinfoil for a while but if this is the case then I’ll blame Marl for game throwing. The tinfoil was that maybe Marluxion gambited masons with Silviu based on his reads alone and then scum!Silviu killed him to ride on that town cred for life. But again if that is the case, i’ll pull Marluxion’s ears after game. I will never pursue a yeet on a mech clear. That would be one hell of a deepwolf.

The only people with potential to become deep wolves are those claimed PRs that are not dying, because wolves will always kill mech clears, if the mech clears dont die then they are mech misclears aka wolves that fske claimed and we believed them such as Nikamara and Wiisp.

So a true deepwolf right now would be Nikamara most likely. Wiisp as second.

if wolves shot me I wouldn’t have to read this game :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Like i hope im wrong anf you are town with that role. I wish i randed babysitter instead of PGO

I know I’m not deepwolfing. I’m not consensus townread and I’m also not a wolf lol. That’s why I said powerwolf/deepwolf, though, because I was assuming you thought I was one of those two. I’m not pushing my reads anymore so you can’t say I’m powerwolfing, though.

I considered that briefly but it doesn’t match up with Silviu’s thread confidence. Can’t really give a well-founded reason why but I’m absolutely certain of it. I did get falsely mech-cleared as a wolf in Umineko 2 because it was a game with semi-bastard mechanics, but since this game says your rolecard will never lie to you, and that it isn’t bastard, I will just assume that mech clears are mech cleared here.

This I understand, but I wouldn’t consider Wiisp to be deepwolfing even if he’s a wolf. He just hasn’t come across as particularly towny and was a D1 wagon as well. Nikamara I did say earlier, I thought was deepwolfing if she’s a wolf, but she’s also not consensus townread so eh. But neither Wiisp nor Nikamara are steering this thread, and what my goal was in asking you about who you think the wolves are, is who the wolves are among the loud players. You’re loud, I’m loud, Helz is loud, Chloe is loud, Silviu is loud. Who do you think is a wolf out of the loudest players? Because I refuse to believe that all 4 or 5 wolves have gone UTR; it never works that way on this forum.

What? Scum? Or an easy mischop to carry to endgame for an easy win?

Like if i was scum i would never push you.

Town up

I wish I randed wolf because they’re obviously having a better game than town is.

tbh I think that was directed at me since Derps still SRs me.

Deepwolves dont have to be loud players, abandon that misconception.

Deepwolf is simply one who people think he is just town for reasons. Nikamara in this case, her reason is her claim, even though Marl and Tilga legacy’s and mine when i flip, is that Nikamara is a wolf.
She is not widely townread for her thread contributions but her claim makes her unyeetable forcing wolves to kill her, if wolves are not killing her… then she is most likely a wolf.

I know.

Exquishe me, what happened to you last night?

I wish that too, with this type of town i would be consensus townread by now and strategically yeeting prominent town voices. Sigh*

But unfortunately im town, with this town.

L-LordVPN?