[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

Oooh spicy…

Why are you not against lynching Wind?

Mainly because i totally would have sheeped her on the marl thing if I didn’t suspect him somewhat before.
That’s speaking of a certain level of sway, which just shouldn’t be a thing in a game this early

What did you suspect about Wind before the whole Marl thing?

I personally didn’t find much to suspect her of, all her posts seemed generally fine to me.

I mean, i suspected marl before she had the whole marl thing. Not wind.
Just like… when you suddenly go from hard to easy difficulty in a game, and everything feels too easy.
Or when you’re running and suddenly the wind turns to help ya forward

Oh…

I mean…

I don’t see why that would make you scumlean Wind tho…

It’s just a person agreeing with your reads and thoughts?

1 Like

But anyways; with everything as it is, it be time to consolidate wagons somewhat, and it doesn’t seem like gonz is the one this day phase.
Although the fact he went back into hiding isn’t something i’m gonna call positive…

So
/Vote EVO @Zone_Q11

Not exactly scumlean, i guess
But not exactly town lean either

And in part, it’s not just that she supported the marl sus, but hoe big it was? If that makes sense?

Especially because she totally seems right, you know?
Maybe i’m just paranoid…

I mean big pushes can happen… and I wouldn’t be too surprised at this stage of the game either.

I could also settle with EVO execution as well I guess…

Usually when someone is right they’re right

But seriously, I think it’s just because Wind made a good argument?

That shouldn’t be like… giving you paranoia

this i actually understand
and this is part of the reason I feel like I just need to get my head out of my ass and ignore Marl’s slot for a while.
as he pointed out, people either SR him or haven’t given any read at all on him, with the exception of Eli saying Marl had one towny post.

I mean… you’re not wrong
There are situations where my paranoia has led me astray before, so

I mean beating a dead horse isn’t really helping me to solve anyone else, and it’s certainly not changing my opinion on Marl, but looking at how other people are handling his slot has been kind of weird.

For that matter, another thing I noticed is that nobody has really read my slot, either. Marl gave a thought, Intensify gave a thought, and now Tilgarial has also given a thought. lol has me at null but at least he said so.
Everyone else has kind of been idk, avoiding reading me beyond the Marl push? They might say “yeah Marl is scummy” but then they don’t give any sort of a read on me.

1 Like

You’re second top poster with like 10 wallposts I’m not gonna bother ISOing you.

Well… it does make sense that you know him well, and might read him right very early on.
And the way you put it DOES make me emphasize with you.
And the fact that i had him marked as sus before does make me… curious about his flip, to put it simply
I’m just being paranoid, i guess

oh I didn’t expect you to ISO me xD
but nobody’s commented on my tone, my other reads, or anything like that? except for Marl who’s interacted the most with me, and everyone else only commented specifically on my read on Marl.

it just feels like a “Wind hasn’t made a wallpost yet but once she does she’ll be locktown” sort of waiting game which is annoying and has very consistently been proven to be wrong. (this is directed toward the FoL players who know me)

can’t blame you tbh
I’ve gotten the same paranoia in other games

There haven’t been all that many reads/leans/opinions on general, I think… maybe it’s just the game?

maybe
usually I try to read people off how they handle making their reads, though, and there’s not that much to work with here since it’s a lot of consensus echoing

Well…

Weh.

Like you have a towny tone… I’ll give you that and I don’t see much wrong with the Marl case other than you sorta just killed half of his WiM in one go, but that’s not really your fault.

Other than that, I don’t have much to comment on.

1 Like