[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

Well…

Weh.

Like you have a towny tone… I’ll give you that and I don’t see much wrong with the Marl case other than you sorta just killed half of his WiM in one go, but that’s not really your fault.

Other than that, I don’t have much to comment on.

1 Like

You know what, whatever.
Last game i almost lost a sure win due to paranoia

/vote marluxion @Zone_Q11

i don’t like this

The vote or the text?

tbh I think I have a towny tone as scum, too, so tonereading me isn’t going to get you very far

I don’t like that Marl’s WiM just died like that, but tbh my motivation to solve in this game has also been dropping even without being SR’d so meh. I feel bad about contributing to Marl’s WiM tanking, though, regardless of his alignment since I shouldn’t just be pushing people off the deep end in an effort to get them voted out.

(brb I was gonna write more but I have to get a delivery)

both but moreso the vote
wagons can be crazy, don’t know how it works here but it settles around 2 hours before eod usually no need to rush it and force people into boxes

i don’t agree with the paranoia but i don’t dislike it

Yes I am aware of that.

I have mentioned in this thread before that using tone isn’t that great of a method to read someone, and it’s probably best used for building a read on someone rather.

3 Likes

Hmmm… it is possible I’m rushing things a bit.
I’m kinda used to 24h days, so maybe I’m unconciously being a bit in a hurry?
Especially considering how the votes seem totally spread out, that could have been the case

1 Like

Damn we’re privileged

4 Likes

i don’t think his wim died at all

the votes on FoL tend to shift around wildly within the last hour leading up to EoD
last-minute CFDs are a hot topic here, be warned

1 Like

sounds lovely unironically

chaos is fun

1 Like

I think he’s playing more cautiously right now than he was earlier
and he said at some point that he stopped caring about this game which is unusual for him (although I can honestly understand the reasons behind it)

It would be fun if we didn’t kill a townie everytime we did it

1 Like

it’s ok im the master i’ve lynched many mafia randomly before

2 Likes

maybe you’ll save us from making a mistake :^)

This gives me the “We CFD’ed away from Mafia in the last 5 minutes and killed the Locktown Town Cop somehow on accident” vibes…

2 Likes

Well no but actually yes

2 Likes

surskit-a

4 Likes

a.