[Standard] NUF FM 2 - GAME OVER (MAFIA + NEUTRAL VICTORY)

in fact
the two hardest pushers on Aelin are both dead right now
Marl and Min

There was some stuff with aelin in the ISO too, even excluding the reads
Mainly the whole change in writing style being suspect. Aelin could habe gone grudge-kill in that?
You think that might’ve been a thing?

1 Like

I didn’t really have a case for anyone yet. From this logic it seems I would have to manifest a reason to scumread somebody for you to have been happy. That is a very strange way to attempt and read someone.

But putting that aside, I have a variety of things to discuss, including Gorta’s surprise vote, PKR and Eevee being absent EoD, Wagonomics (ugh) and why Min of all people was killed.

Windward you seem reliable enough ISO’ing could you maybe look into Min’s ideas and see if anything may have threatened scum?

1 Like

regardless of grudge killing I think getting out the two people pushing her would make sense if she’s scum
could also be a frame so tbh I’m not sure what the NK says about Aelin.
but consider that Aelin, despite SRing Marl, decided yesterday that EVO (whom she also SR’d) was a better vote
question is whether Aelin was trying to grab towncred for it, as she started saying that Marl could just be a tunnelled villager and then decided EVO looked the worse of the two.

yup, I was gonna do that anyway. I think Eli is on it too so he may also have thoughts.

2 Likes

T. I have only seen you asking questions. Do you have any thoughts about Gorta in particular?

Quites are flipped, second one is first

Hmm… Self analyzing, i just saw in the serch function talk about neutrals was a thing before this, in the favourite-faction talk somebody asked about
Otherwise, it seems to have started with a weird feeling from marl, that wasn’t necessarily mafia?
I’m not sure why i didnt go to the conclusion of him being mafia from that, tbh

1 Like

I am kind of unhappy with how things went with gorta, considering they basically came in, read one side, said “nothing seems town about this one” and voted them, in a situation that’s on a high-tie.
And I did intend on asking about it at some point, because it could’ve just been a busy town.

It’s not necessarily AI, though

Kind of a hedgy answer

But fair enough.

Current Notes
  1. EliThePsycho - Null/Townlean, [REDACTED]
  2. an_gorta_pratai - [REDACTED]
  3. Aelin - scumlean, Activity would match a Scum investigator
  4. PokemonKidRyan - Townread, (meta)
  5. clonedcheese - Townlean, (meta)
  6. lol - true null, PoE
  7. Intensify - Null
  8. WindwardAway - Townlean, positive thread influence
  9. eevee - null, PoE, negative thread influence
  10. cdecora - true null, PoE
  11. GonZ - Null/Townlean, [REDACTED]
  12. Tilgarial - null, PoE, (iioa?)
  13. Marluxion - Executed D1, Nahrenne (Town Vanilla)
  14. min - Killed D1, AliceShiki (Town Vanilla)

Pretty vague but I’ll iso the PoE soon enough.

What’s the difference between null and true null?

Kind of a personal semantic note

1 Like

Just means I don’t even have ideas yet

I should probably note that any scum leans are (obviously) top of PoE rn

Just commenting: PKR really reminds me of @Tilgarial
That sort of “friendly” figure.

Pocketing transfers aside, Til, what do you think? Familiar? Homework?

4 Likes

Ha

…it did remind me of some of my nuf plays, yes >.>
Can’t suspect the friendly guy

But I also get night killed for that stuff, so I dunno if it would even work in any sensible way here

As a playstyle, i mean

-nod nod- Just thought that since I trust you for now and the similarity, I can give you some homework to pay attention to PKR’s thought processes, in case something comes up. :smiley:

That aside, people I am not planning on voting today (thus far): Wind + Til… more coming soon.
People I don’t mind right now: lol (maybe?) did he just pop in to say pretend his vote is on Wind?

But honestly, I really just want to
/vote no exe @Zone_Q11 @thepigeonnyc