[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

I mean it’s not that strong of a read, but it’s early d1 so my vote goes where I please

How can I forget that game? It was the first FoL game I’ve played.

…and Mode dipped.

/vote Modeshifter

Vote Count

Accused Voters Votes
Frankie Ami 1/9
Italy Blizer 1/9
Napoleon Frankie, Chloe 2/9
Alice Napoleon 1/9
Ami Apprentice 1/9
ModeShifter Alice 1/9

these votecounts so frequent, thanks Kyo

1 Like

I was supposed to @ the ex scumteam before rerand but honestly I don’t even remember the 3rd person I had to @ so yeah

reading up

@Napoleon

Now that you’re here, what are your reads?

After you’re done reading the thread, who are your town reads?

skimmed Chloe’s ISO and they are null. They’re playing the game, but I don’t think it’s something unfakeable. With that said:

@Chloe
What’s your read on me? Why?

Why should I tell you?

how many times are you going to ask me this

…because that’s how I read people?

i dont read tell me again

Leafia I have a n0 redcheck on you defend yourself!

:eyes:

I dislike how you’ve been acting lately. Your “hardcarry” shenanigans seemed non-genuine
Your entire argument for disliking Frankie rubbed me the wrong way. You even pulled a hypocritical move after stating that you usually scumread people for using exclamation points (by using a damn exclamation point) - which seems like you pulled the punctuation argument out of your ass
You also had a complete cop-out answer with my question regarding the superhero. I don’t really believe you didn’t read OP before this game lmfao
Seems like playing dumb

^ for nappy

I’d love to see your responses for all of these reasons
:^)

It’s my fault the game had to be rerandsed and I’m sorry qabout that. I just got a bit too excited and posted somewthing I shpouldn’t have in the signups here. That being said, Alice didn’t immediantly tunnel me so she’s lockscum in my eyes. t!Alice always tunnels me.

/vote Alice

Seriously speaking though, I like Chloe’s tone as it feels more natural and relaxed than in Insurgency, so she’s a townlean for me. Nappy sounds similar to Com2 and is giving scum vibes to me, so I’m up to pressuring him a bit.

/Unvote

/Vote Nappy

I would be off this site right now but I wanted to check to see if this game had started yet or not.

and if you want a direct “this is how i read your slot”

youre the scummiest read i have so far tbh
my reasonings could be bullshit but
i got gut