[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

This certainly is food for thought. I’d like to hear what their reasons for what they did are.

can someone tell me what rvs is or link me to the abbreviation shit pls

Correct.

random voting stage. It’s SoD1 where you kinda just vote whoever you want

1 Like

and see how they respond

Random Voting Stage or whatever

it’s the early game before the game really gets serious

1 Like

I don’t scumread people based on dumb things like a single “!”. Players like Chloe and Alice, who are familiar with my playstyle, really shouldn’t be scumreading me for this.

Also, you people post a lot. I was not expecting this much. Please, for my sake, try to tone it down a little bit. I was expecting to be one of the higher posters but I am not near the top. Maybe try to put multiple thoughts in one larger post. All of these quick sentences make the game much harder to read and I fear I will have to put a lot of effort in to keep up with the game.

3 Likes

is now a good time to point out that the past few games have been hyperposted over 10k

It’s like town doesn’t win from hyperposting

1 Like

Strange how that works eh?

…didn’t you said you were scumreading/nullreading us?

[quote=“Frankie, post:309, topic:82340”]

Yes it was fake because I did the same thing on you. I was gonna pursue this on Leafia but then I get bombarded with questions.

i honestly dont remember how you play. the only game i remember is when you were converted to aristo
and even then, im not using meta as my primary argument for anything this game
i hate your tone and content so far and past games wont make me change that lmfao

This is going slow compared to my last two games. Well, they went about this speed. Expect around 5,000 posts a day give or take a thousand. Then again, my last two games were larger than this one is.

Yes I did.

Do you think our pushes are being in bad or good faith?

I mean, large mashes reaching high numbers are not that uncommon. However, in a 16 player game, I think 300 posts in 2 hours is a very high rate and is not something I’d like to see.

I can not imagine a 16 player game reaching numbers that high but if it does I will be one unhappy kitty :pouting_cat:

this one should be a lot better size wise just based on the nature of the game. also since I’m town this game I’m just going to assume anyone who hyperposts to extremes is scum

I mean honestly you’re not giving him much of a chance when to me it looks like someone who wanted to do something that was out of their reach, just my two cent but would scum napoleon do this after last game?