[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

Agreed.
If the votes keep coming and the hammer comes to quick and Napoleon flips Town.
It will cost us allot of discussion time.
Even if Napoleon was outed Wolf I still believe we should make time to discuss.

My laptop died now I’m back

@Alice well there’s like a 5 person wagon on me. I think it’s likely there’s bad faith and if there is I think it’s more likely within you and Chloe.

I don’t think the entirety of Napoleon’s play post RT can be defined as “bad tone/content” in one quick sweep

that was a joke saying that now that Chloe townread me I didn’t have to put effort in

I gotta head out soon so I’ll accept one question and I’ll also say this

By the end of you catching up can you tell me what you think of Napoleon / Chloe

@ChopChop

Fair enough.

I’ll be honest.
I don’t have my full attention in this.
But I also haven’t read too much of you either.
One thing I will say though is that you have a good amount of words with your posts so you are using effort.
That isn’t directly alignment indicative but it’s something.

@CRichard564 @Apprentice

can you give out your thoughts on me vs chloe

For those accusing me of pursuing agenda by “shading for dumb things like the ‘!’”, that’s not how I lynch people as town or scum.

It’s D1 and I’m trying to develop content - I did this in SFoL61.5 as well

I’m liking Alice’s posting a lot. I find that when she posts something, I usually end up agreeing with it. I might be biased because she’s the 1 person who I recognise here, but I really liked the two posts below!

I agree with her on Meta, mostly. I do think that some people might have a LHF Meta and may need to be treated more carefully, but usually, Meta reads can be used to justify reading any player as any alignment, if things are cherrypicked. This can come from town as well, and that is almost worse! A town member can think they have a good case when in reality they have been ignoring the games that do not support their case because they want to be right.

I also like her centuries vote. His 2nd post seemed fairly performative. It was a moderately long, but in the end it said almost nothing. In fact, reading through his ISO, and ignoring his defense of napoleon, he has not taken many stances or given that many reads. It improves later down the ISO, but even then his push of chloe is not that great. Clearly, they disagree on the Napoleon read, which is fine, but him saying that is reason to vote her is not something I particularly agree with.

/vote Centuries

@Centuries My message to you is to please take slightly stronger stances! Right now it seems like you are just floating. Don’t be afraid to make some stronger reads, you can always re-evaluate them later, but right now it seems like you are putting most players as Null, and that does not do much to actually help the game or understand your reads.

I want to intervene on this post by Alice here and just say that Content and Pressure towards a slot is always one good faith, As long as it’s not taken too far.

I’m gonna read Chloe more in-depth tomorrow I don’t feel like reading her rn

I’m think Chloe is more likely to be town if your interaction with her is TvS.
Though I’m still thinking you and Chloe are TvT.

While meta is a thing.
It isn’t always trustable.

Is ModeShifter seththeking? His profile says that’s his discord name.

2 Likes

I’m not accusing you of pushing agenda btw I’m accusing you of doing pointless RT’s that would never have given useful info.

Thoughts on Centuries vs Chloe:

Chloe town

I haven’t really read anything I feel strongly about from Centuries. Like I agree with the fact that Nap’s play wasn’t pushing agenda. But making a dumb play isn’t strictly NAI even if it isn’t agenda pushing.

That is correct.

My point is that it looks to me as if Chloe is pushing a scum agenda because I do not truly believe town would be SRing the entirety of Nappy’s ISO and then classify it as “poor content and tone + bad rt”

Please mam do not talk at me and instead talk to me :slight_smile:

I think my TRs + Chloe read are fairly substancial and I’m pretty firm on what I’m saying right now :slight_smile:

Sometimes it’s better to trust your reading skills over looking at someone’s meta.
The only time I look at someone’s meta is if I’m having difficulty determining someone’s alignment.