[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

I’m excited for wallpost from Chleb

@Chloe

Can you try to fragment your posts? I usually just skim huge-ass walls and breaking your wall into smaller posts helps me read them.

1 Like

ye i’m gunna post in sections. im just typing it all up so i dont have to continue it mid-conversation

oh boy how big is this sucka

Vote Count

Accused Voters Votes
Napoleon Chloe, Leafia, Ami 3/9
Ami Apprentice 1/9
Centuries Frankie 1/9
Chloe Centuries, Blizer, Frankie, Napoleon 4/9
ModeShifter CRichard564 1/9
SirDerpsAlot Alice 1/9

Ping me if I did a dumb

1 Like

fuck if i know how to split this apart

lets give it a go

first part is on why i initially pushed Napoleon’s slot

Napoleon

So his first two posts are NAI - they just rub me the wrong way. They don’t contribute very much to my read on him.

The answer to question 2 is incredibly hypocritical. “Pointless things and RTs are what get you scumread.” It just so happens that one of the main reasons I dislike this slot is because of pointless things and RTs.

This section of his ISO is an “RT” on Frankie - that gives zero fuckin analysis on the slot. But he didn’t say it was an RT until much later - it just seemed like he was pulling an argument out of his ass, then said it was an RT as a get-out-of-jail-free card. He even fucking said this himself earlier: “pointless things and RTs are what get you scumread.” Like :b:ruh, that’s exactly what you’re doing. Then he was hypocritical by using an exclamation point himself, and that irked me.

I feel like most people are ignoring this when considering why i read this slot as scum. Perhaps because the question came from me and it feels more personal or some shit - fuck if I know. I asked this question because I wanted a concrete answer. If the superpower ended up being whatever his answer was, it could look bad for him - but he didn’t answer at all. It seemed like a mega cop-out. I even asked for a guess and it was ignored:

Much later, after i said he had a cop-out answer:

I couldn’t quote these posts because the game was ongoing, but I now can. This question isnt to dissimilar to what someone would ask in an FoL game to the starting king. Depending on their answer, and when/how they answer, it could give information on their alignment - especially after the superpower (or in FoL, the groupscum faction) is confirmed, or flips.

The only major difference about this is that, from other peoples POVs this question could have been asked by the superpower. But as I know I’m not the damn superpower, I am reading into his answer.

i did this wallpost very poorly, and in chronological order rather than in categories like “RT,” “Tone,” etc
so uh
bear with me

have to go semi-soon

but would love like
confirmation that this shit was read so i can post Episode 2

I read

I think Chloe is probably town, not groupscum, maybe superpower? I really don’t want a Chloe execution today though.

I read, I have really no idea why people are pushing you over Nap as that reaction over his pushes were fair.

I still think if you’re W here that you’re exactly the superpower as you’d be uninformed so you’d have less tonal issues.

1 Like

track me

check me

attack me

RB me

i dont care
i aint superpower, shrug

anyways lemme make the next section have a [details] thing as well rq

Next section is mostly on the Frankie RT, but its also where i start to see how this can come from town pov

Episode Two

The following are places where Napoleon softed his conversation with Frankie being an RT. I don’t want to cherrypick a ton, so figured I’d include em:

I’m ignoring most votes within the first few hours of the game starting, as its valid to randomly vote during this part of the day.

ANYWAYS

The reason Nappy wasn’t providing his reads was because he wasn’t finished with his “RT” on Frankie - but not even within an hour he decided to say that it was an RT. And a pointless one at that, if you ask me. He didn’t get shit from it other than “his response felt genuine” - which ??? fuckin everyone will say not to read them based off exclamation points, regardless of alignment. I don’t think saying any of this is AI, and Napoleon said that he was planning to start the game off with RTs and acting cocky, so like, you’d think he’d actually put effort into thinking up some that might provide results?

I just don’t understand how he got to this conclusion lmfao. I can’t tell if it’s Napoleon just being a dummy (sorry Nappy) with an RT he thought was useful, if it was purposely planned, and fake, so that he could get credit for doing an RT, or if it was an excuse for his earlier weird behavior (which I think is likely).

This whole situation reminds me of how I acted in insurgency, after being barely pressured. I used the “lolselfresolving” argument as a get-out-of-jail-free card, and I think he’s using “RT” as one here. I understand that I’m absolutely biased on this perspective.

Also, later:

I’m not scumreading this slot for him reading someone based on “!” - I’m scumreading because I think it was fake as heck. But not for the same reason he states it was. This isnt even the only reason I don’t like Nappy.

I don’t even know if I can call it agenda. I think it was an attempt to look useful and normal, and it backfired, so he backtracked.

I disagree with the first post above (and I included the second for context that he didnt towncore Frankie) - but I do see how it can come from a dumb-RT-from-a-townie POV. I don’t think a wolf would have pushed much agenda back after being pushed for punctuation lmao. Its a bad reason to push anyone regardless of alignment. I just don’t see Frankie’s reaction as AI. However, I do know we are more inclined to believe we got something out of an RT, if we are the person who started it. Just like how I think I’m getting something from Nappy not answering my superpower question, whereas other people don’t view it as a big deal. We’re both biased - and I can see an argument for this being townie perspective.

it just closed but i didnt quickedit

getting in shower

final ep after

I agree with Napoleon that Alice putting me this low on her reads despite telling me she could “understand where i’m coming from” (paraphrasing I don’t have the quote) is definetly weird but to be honest every time Alice reads me I feel like I don’t belong where she puts me

There’s also a world where me vs Chloe is TvT and Alice is scum which could be fun but I don’t think this is the case

Ep 3 and Conclusion

Agreed. Opener wasn’t AI, especially if pre-planned like he says. It just pinged me the wrong way.

His tone is indeed “off.” But the thing is, d1 we have little to go off of other than interactions with other players, and tone. There are no mechanics to speculate on, there are no flips to look for signs of agenda, pocketing, distancing, etc etc. So of course most of d1 is going to be based off of tone. I also find it funny that he said “in Community, it was clear that I was a wolf trying to look town by doing RTs and not using them for anything” because this is kinda like… exactly how I feel about his actions in this game lmao. I guess the fact that he thinks he isn’t doing the same thing he did in CFM, and he keeps bringing it up as if he were acting differently could come from town!nappy, as he would probably be less likely to point out his faults as wolf, when he’s… still doing them.

The fucky thing is is that he hasn’t backed down and said “yeah okay my RT sucked” - which is mostly what I’d expect from a wolf who did a shitty fake RT. When I was wolf in insurgency, and I claimed self-resolving, I said multiple times that it was a bad way to go about it, and I apologize, etc etc etc. He seems comfortable in his belief that his RT was useful. Feels genuine. You get a few townie points I suppose.

I’m trying hard to not come at this from a biased perspective. I don’t want this to be a wall with the conclusion in mind beforehand. I’m open to changing my opinion. I’m happy with myself for actually taking a strong stance on d1, when I normally don’t do jack shit, so I’ve been pushing it because I finally feel confident in something before mechanics have even come into play.

Find it odd that I’m being ignored, when I’ve been pushing you the hardest, and with my own reasons. I’m not sheeping alice lmfao. Alice is using the argument that your votes have been bad - and I am not touching on that really, because I don’t know how to read into that properly.

Most of this is NAI and I could see it coming from either alignment. It does feel pure though. Almost CRich-esque.

Next section is a wallpost on why he views Alice as scum. Not going to lie, I don’t really care to read the entire thing, as it doesn’t pertain to me lmfao. However, I skimmed it. I noticed that hes already considering W/W interactions, between Centuries and Alice. And like, can we not do that. Thanks.

He still isn’t backing down and saying that his RT was shitty. Seems rather genuine, as I stated earlier.

I noticed that almost all of his arguments on Alice are because he thinks shes pocketing. I disagree - I don’t think shes pocketing CRich. We all TR CRich because hes absolutely in his townmeta. If Alice is pocketing him, then all of us are lmfao.

However, his push on Alice doesn’t seem like agenda. In fact, its kinda suicidal to push Alice this early as wolf. It just seems like shitty reasoning, but his thought process seems genuine - just… bad.
Also
Wallpost = locktown
/s
Fuck reading all of that

In conclusion. I do understand that I have bias towards this slot, as:
A. I’m proud of myself for actually making a damn read on d1. So I’ve been pushing it with confidence, which has clouded my judgement, and turned this into a tunnel.
B. I know that I’m town, whereas not everyone else does, so from MY pov - his reaction to my superpower question was shitty, as it seemed like a cop-out. But this doesn’t hold true for other people, as they weren’t the one who asked the question.

In an attempt to ignore this bias I did a full re-evaluation of the slot (after a shit-ton of sleep) and I do agree that everything he’s done could come from shitty townplay. He hasn’t backed down on his RT being ass, hes pushing people for dumb reasons, but everything he’s done post-RT/superpower has felt genuine. Hes bringing up past games, in which he was wolf and did things… very similar to this, which is a stupid thing to do as wolf - bring attention to how your behavior this game is acting like your behavior from a past scumgame.

All-in-all, I still think this has scum-equity, but since my original push on him, he hasn’t done too much that has made me want him dead today. I would honestly love a check on this slot. But I’ll let him go for now.

(However if he is scum im 100% saying i told you so after the game :^) )

/unvote

and if any one of you calls this hedge

im going to use my dayvig on you

adios for now

season 2 when