[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

And that, yeah.

trying to keep thread here while not fluffing thread so I gave a read

a lot the posts just kinda felt natural

a lot more like your trying to move something then appear GK

I had all of your posts quoted but deleted it whoopsie

why were you answering for TBE, rather than letting him answer for himself?

1 Like

read detected

1 Like

Obligatory *hides*, but seriously, if I do this too much this game please call me out. I’m… trying to be better. I’m still going to meme and stuff but hopefully less?

SFoL61 + SFoL61.5

In 61: I learned that being more transparent with my thought process is probably a good thing, and that my approach of “don’t scumhunt; townhunt” worked fairly well in that game. I also should be more careful in my class softs.

In 61.5: Don’t waste day abilities just because I don’t think I can win. Also, don’t second guess myself so much.

I’d say “post less” but, really, I’ve known this for several games. Which is why I’m going to try to be more methodical in my posting this game, and we’ll see how long that lasts. Hopefully I can find the medium between “posting a reasonable amount” and “enjoying a game of FM”.

I think the general consensus was that my interactions with CRich (and his actions) were unlikely to come from worlds where I was starting Unseen, and Napoleon probably miscleared me of being NK because of my actions in N2 allies chat.

Why did I type properly in this post

Why do I feel the need to type properly when I’m trying to be more serious :upside_down_face:

Anyway, I’m Prince.

Lemme try something.

@Jane

Do you think this is an Unseen or Cult game?

I don’t know.

I just said what on how I would read jane there.

Hello Guys

Just a guess?

Anyone on?

:thinking:

are…are we just going to ignore this now?

also why did you claim pronce

did u rand wolf

2 Likes

Uh… gambler’s fallacy dictates this is likely a Cult game.

This is Katze we are talking about

Because it’s most definitely a meme?

4 Likes

I didn’t like Jane’s hesitation here, tbh.

What didn’t you like about the hesitation?

…stop talking about the Prince as it spews who’s not the Prince in the likely case Katze is FPS’ing.

Relax. I’m just pointing out that Katze is known to fake claim.