[Standard] WoW:BfA v1.1 - Alliance Victory (2/16)

Is that… alright?
Would that resolve my slot?
It basically guarantees a slot survives until I die.

The issue is you likely die today

That is the choice of the players.

yes, but I am saying things aren’t in your favor right now. I personally think you could be town, but I have 1 vote and the stuff against you is quite damning. Your slot tried to kill eevee and eevee got healed, so the suspicion is on you

also I am going to bed and I plan to case a few people over the game night, unless something comes up

Sigh am i really about to defend CRich

Fuck it

Okay so yes, this slot is scummy as fuck. He potentially signaled to lost wolf, likely faked a bleed on d1, has horrible reasoning for night actions, refused to vote the outted LW, and tried to kill one of the people who was a main reason we jettisoned the LW - also his votes have been shit. Literally nothing is in CRich/PKRs favor except for meta, but for some reason I can’t help but think this is LHF? I think this might be being pushed by scum rn because its hella fuckin easy to get this slot jettisoned, and if it flips town, we need to consider that.

Anyways, CRich is the most obvious wolf on this planet - but this is based entirely off of a single scumgame. Everything he said at the start of SFoL 61.5 seemed incredibly forced, like he was trying to imitate what he does as town, but it came out weak and weird - which is hella different to his genuine/pure townmeta. Along with this, when scumread, he was hella aggressive as scum, but in this game, he considers worlds where the person pushing him could be town.

The following posts are responses to the same player, Napoleon, at the start of both of these games

WoW:BfA v2
SFoL 61.5

There is a very clear difference between these two games. He might have been aggressive today, but it wasn’t really towards the players pushing him, mostly just towards Leafia because he wishes the game wasnt re-randed.

But whatever
I can’t do shit to stop this slot from being jettisoned, because literally everything else is against them. I just want to point out that, unless he got significantly better in the span of… a week (?) I have a feeling this is just town, based off of gut, and its an easy ML.

I’m not gunna be voting this tbh.

But I need to re-eval everyone else, since I don’t think this is flipping scum, and apparently nobody else thinks this.

:upside_down_face:

i dont know who the fuck is scum

if we could not be idiots and get CRich/PKR to L-1 with a whole day left of discussion
that would be nice

if they are scum, dont give them a means to selfvote and end day early

@Blizer @Moleland @eevee
one of you unvote

opens a draft in the voting thread just to scare chloe

/ITA Italy

italy is kil

1 Like

Thank you for trying to defend my slot at least.
I do not feel much hope for surviving, but if I somehow do, for you to do this when my slot is on the verge of death… I really do not think it is a pocket attempt by scum, so you are town from this alone imo.

I will be on you and protecting you unless I have a reason to go onto someone else.
[I might have but I honestly have not been able to read everything funnily enough]

In your theory of crich is shit town, where does sudden rage against Leafia fit in?

I mean I’m okay with re-evaluating slots but the issue is that if you re-evaluate and TR all those slots then the pool gets smaller and I know I’m not scum so like I dunno where we’re going

The thing I said, I still would assume but I cannot guarantee it.
Like, I cannot quite read CRich’s mind.

Just because the pool is smaller, it does not mean you should be against it.

After all, if you are willing to dive into a smaller pool where you yourself are a risk, then that seems townie instead of taking the easy and safe way out.

Fine.

@Chloe
@an_gorta_pratai
@PokemonKidRyan

I can see you nicely defending each other, but truth to be told, you were the one who was against cuddling wolf killing role for nearlly 2 days straight (before the message to LW was found).

Do you want to tell me there is no scum on counter wagon to strongest wolf PR for 2 days straight?

If not, tell me who of this 3 you would execute.

same here

I really don’t know, but based on Mode’s message it seems that wolves are in the town core, but CRich really wasn’t, so I really don’t know

I would rather execute in you/blizer/mole

Like Mole was hard pushing 10, but somehow eevee is just fine