SFoL 61.5 - Fortress of the Dark Deity (4/16) - Complete - The Unseen, Guardian, and Senex win!

He’s probably hoping that I get jail exed and the Vessel loses his executions. Nice EK play much?

yes. that would be a very good EK play.

could it make sense as a GK play too, if he’s just wrong about your slot?

No! I would never want that, I’m swear im GK.

press X to doubt

I think Seth was a better EK than Napoleon is in the more likely scenario he is one.
Threatening to GT someone D1? What kind of GK does that?

Yeah well i don’t believe a word you say.

Okay I think I’m finished

Discuss.

Okay

Nappy

Am I correct that that was at least partially an RT on him

start of RT

my next post. what i intended to write, before I saw the RT, was this:

CRich’s defense to this and my RT in SFoL 61 are symmetrical

its an OMGUS while getting heated

And I don’t think he’s done anything necessarily scummy

the pile on him at SoD made it clear he was alone in thread, aside from Appel who I agree with.

That is correct, I would say it’s mostly an RT. I think his reactions are mostly townie.

Sure i can see a GK making a bad play here. Though threatening to GT me for tone which is NAI in my case sounds like an excuse to get me mislynched if EK.

sorry for the RT again CRich

i legit didn’t expect a RT

but can I be locktown now

Like, he keeps on insisting that he’s not playing any differently than last games, seems confused, and keeps on using the same logic. I think it’s because it comes from the same mindset.

I mean I disagree with ‘mostly’ but I don’t think he writes this post:

as a wolf

I hate that I’m clearing him on this (like, insulting people is … not good play) but I do think it’s town-AI

I think I’ve found someone who knows my mindset more than soolit!

napoleon and arete are W/W and CRich is actually a penguin, one of those penguins that live by the equator

bye

3 Likes

I want to know why you disagree.

Because I don’t actually think ‘everyone pushing me is scum!!!11!!!’ is a townie response

Except he’s done that before, as town.