The Brawler [BD Killer] and The Hellion [Unseen Offensive]

The Brawler

Blue Dragon Killer

Passive:
Tough Skin: The first time you Brawl with someone that has a killing ability you will be immune to their counter, then lose this passive.
Beat 'em Up: Brawling an already crippled player will kill them instead.

Day:
Pure Muscle (2 use): If a person you Flexed on tries to attack you tonight, they will become crippled instead.
Fight Dirty (2 use): Throw sand into someone’s eyes making them unable to attack anyone that night and preventing them from countering your Brawl.

Night:
Flex (inf use): Flex on that one hater. You will be death immune the next time they try to attack you. Gain 1 use of Brawl.
Brawl (0 use): Cripple a player making them unable to leave their room for two nights unless healed. They will fight back if they have a killing ability. (2 use maximum)

The Helion

Unseen Offensive

Passive:
Adrenaline Rush: You are immune to occupation and redirection when using Yawp.

Day:
Fight Dirty (2 use): Throw sand into someone’s eyes making them unable to attack anyone that night and preventing them from countering your Brawl.

Night:
Yawp (2 use): Occupy two players. You will be unable to use your abilities the next night.
Brawl (2 use): Cripple a player making them unable to leave their room for two nights unless healed. They will fight back if they have a killing ability.

this is ok i guess, but its utility is a bit low:
Tough Skin: Doesnt need this.
Beat 'em Up: harder daddy
Pure Muscle: Worse bear honestly.
Fight Dirty: Seems to be the most useful, throw sand in knights faces.
Flex: dab on the haters
Brawl: I like this the most, you have to decide whether its best to occupy a person you sus, or if its too risky.

Helion is ok at best too.
AR: Lololol non-occupy immune occupier lolool do that lololol
Fight Dirty: Worse on the Helion then Brawler.
Yawp: meh
Brawl: quite op

Brawler is ok, with atleast having some nice “Brawl them or not” decisions, which make game more interesting.

I don’t know how I feel about Helion.
The names for Brawler/Helion are kinda weird since they don’t really fit the medieval theme that ToL has. I’m kinda a sucker for medieval names so :<). You can name it whatever you want tho.