The First Game of 2018 (WePick)

Also the tanner should be able to self tanner. I donā€™t know why that wasnā€™t already a thing.

1 Like

Do you mean tailor?

1 Like

I thought Iā€™d be alright to self-tailor which is why I asked to be invested lul.

#themisplayisstrongwiththisone

3 Likes

Actually if you did that then Wolfy would have been found faster because I would have seen Wolfy as mafia.

1 Like

pffffft

@orangeandblack5 whats role cop?

1 Like

You ā€œroleā€ a dice and if you get a 4 you get a TOWN result as it has 4 letters and if you get a 5 you get a MAFIA result as it has 5 letters. If you ā€œroleā€ a 6 you are told your previous result again, and if you get a one you receive a free VHS copy of 101 Dalmations. If you ā€œroleā€ a 3 you are immediately ā€œfreedā€ from the forums which is essentially banned, and you can not return for a number of days which is dependent upon the number of people currently alive * days since the last Chinese New year + number of good DC films. I canā€™t remember exactly what happens if you ā€œroleā€ a 2 but I think it rhymes with Seppuku at one point.

Personally I prefer to have a parity cop but many people including orange prefer role cops as they add a more random element.

1 Like

oh ha, ha, ha

They see someoneā€™s role not their alignment I think.

1 Like

that seems even more town-sided
unless it was on mafiaā€™s side, which is interesting

1 Like

Thatā€™s what smalltown is

never heard of it

Ayy I was parity cop. GG :smile: Also tfw the SANE COP is the one who doesnā€™t do a check n1.

3 Likes

And I feel like with the frames/tailors this could go either way. You could make the sane cop think they are insane with one good frame + lynch. Got lucky sniping hippo on a night he didnā€™t tailor.

He tailored Wolfie which was the person I checked.

Yeah, I know. I meant on a night he didnā€™t tailor HIMSELF :stuck_out_tongue:

If he did then I would get Wolfie and the situation would have just been reversed.

True. I had thought for sure you were the paranoid cop and Noz was insane, but that would definately change things if you checked wolfie town.

Also I had reason to think that Hippo was bad baised on my read of you (I kept thinking you were confirmed for some reason)

Probably because I checked Noz as town? :woman_shrugging: Idk. Hopefully I get to play scum in the next game :smiling_imp:

2 Likes