The Resistance 0001 [Cancelled]

I’m assuming that Blue picked up on a few of Wazza’s posts seeming like “oh look at me it is genuine villager ha ha please put me on your mission” here, by the way.

Can we cut this meta garbage already?

You can’t fucking read me with meta reads, No one can.
Fire Emblem Heroes has proven this to be true

I have no obvious scumtells because i’m not incompetent

If you want to post a read on me, post a contextual read based on what i’ve done specifically in this game and why it’s towny or wolfy

I have no idea why this makes me so salty but it does

@Margaret what do you think about tw1’s proposal

Yes, because being mislynched one time makes you immune to meta :^)

Meta reads are bad don’t do them

1 Like

Ici every time someone tries this my flip is almost exactly the opposite

Meta reads in general don’t work on experienced players

sigh

Marl is village because he’s been actively attempting to win the game instead of hedging reads and constantly saying “ah but it’s too early in the game for winning!” constantly like a lot of bad villagers and wolves do, which is an extremely hard thing to fake as wolf

So he’s town because he’s not playing like bad town?

What???

@Meteoro @MaximusPrime @BlueStorm

Who do you 3 think is the scum among you three?

Explain to me why I should believe two of you can’t be scum

Honestly this is sort of another wake-up call that I’m still pretty bad at reading people.
then again it’s christmas eve and i’m pretty sure my iq has somehow leaked out of my ears

The fail was made by 1 hacker on the first node. Had there been two or more hackers there I find it actually more likely that the node would have passed because there is an obvious inherent risk of both hackers trying to hack the node to make it fail and therefore eliminating them from any nodes onwards.

I’m sort of phrasing it badly (gee, what a surprise) but Marl is playing like how all Level 3 villagers play: never hedging on reads and using strategies that SEEM wrong but are ultimately right.

See my above comment on why I believe there to be exactly one scum in the node.

Furthermore Meteoro is the scum here as Maxi’s actually putting in some damn effort and Meteoro’s just sheeping general opinion.

isn’t the job of the wolves to act like village

The whole point is that it is honestly really hard to imitate the motivation and confidence that marl has been demonstrating for this entire game as wolf.

In Ici’s terms, I suppose you could say I’m townreading Maxi more than I’m scumreading Meteoro - but that still means by PoE that Meteoro is scum.

I agree with this but for entirely different reasons than you have given

Interesting. I’ll leave you to it though.

BTW I think that you vs Boopy is exactly TvT

I think there can only be one scum in that node for this exact reason;

It was successfully hacked