?¤º The Templario

:person_fencing: The Templar

:shield: Protect (Night) - Protect a player from visits from any specific non-BD class. For example, if you protect someone from The Apostle, and The Apostle actually visits them, you will occupy and attack The Apostle. Cannot protect from the same class more than once. (Infinite uses)

:crossed_swords: Duel (Night) - Identify a player?™s non-BD class. Kill them if you are correct, bypassing everything. Otherwise, suicide. For example, if you duel someone you identify as The Mastermind you will kill them. But if they were The Sheriff, you?™d die instead. (Infinite uses)

This looks interesting. Maybe a different class with limited shots of this ability could work? Also I feel Protect is a pretty basic name but that just might be me.

This is??not very good. You?™ll likely just be dead by N1 since no one claimed.

I was looking at a thesaurus for ?œdefend??and couldn?™t find anything half-good except for ?œprotect??

Maybe a different class with limited shots of this ability could work?

Why a different class, and why limited? Also I should clarify it?™s almost the same as Smite, except more general-purpose.

This is??not very good. You?™ll likely just be dead by N1 since no one claimed.

You don?™t have to yolo n1. I don?™t know why you?™d be dead N1.

I think misread the description for Duel, oops??/s>

I took this as you?™ll die if you dont use this ability, which is kind of dumb since it has two abilities. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I thought this since being able to just do Protect (Assassin/NK) you?™ll just become a knight with infinite Armored passive. I think a better idea would be to make it so you can?™t chose the same class twice

1 Like

You?™re right, it shouldn?™t be able to protect from Assassin (for instance) all game.