Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins!

Am I lock town yet

…so you are able to jump? you just don’t plan on doing it? :thinking:

1 Like

Not even close. We can lynch you today and make you locktown if you’re town if you want.

This made me laugh admittedly.

as funny as it is, it could genuinely be a perspective slip

“pressure” for contribution is not someone saying im scummy
stop conflicting the two
by conflicting the two you’re implying I had a weird defense to me being scumread
I did not think I had enough to respond on before I made that post, and I did not think I had enough to respond on when I made that post

…?
coin’s comment was “well I guess I can’t post until 500 posts”
…where are you getting “how weird your interaction to being pushed”
again, pushing for content is not the same thing as pushing because scummy

This, everyone, is what I call “agenda”
There’s zero reason for a “push” against me other than 1) me being kinda inactive and not wanting to give concrete reads early and 2) continuing to state reason 1

what the fuck is this

Even if I don’t like how quick Joy_Pig was to leap onto that. It seems like an effort to Shade a bit if you ask me.

Possible but I don’t really think so.

response to this got clipped somewhere
I responded with “oh I was being pressured” because I saw zero reason for people scumreading me

This :joy_cat: post :joy_cat: is :joy_cat: bad :joy_cat: and :joy_cat: misrepresentative

1 Like

No, it isn’t lmao

I was replying back to them because I assumed they were jabbing at me

you have a problem with how quick it was?
…would you have preferred if i pointed it out several hours later for no reason?

god damn it
why

That’d require me quoting and responding to something long on mobile.

do it
“that’s scummy lmao” helps nobody

I don’t see why town would point it out at all since I doubt scum would say something like that.

(psst be careful that could be taken as hinting even if it’s not intended to be)

Using buzzwords like agenda on something that is blatantly not agenda also helps nobody

Ehh, okay

coin’s post didn’t come from ‘o just a little pressure vote pls be more active :)’, they thought your posts at the time didn’t make you look good, and they wanted more content from you, as did I, later down the line.