Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins!

The Thing FM - Joy Flavor

Hosted by @Marshal and @Arete

:joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Rules

1. Be nice to one another
  2. Do not throw the game
  3. Do not post at night
  4. Do not Angleshoot
  5. If you’re not active for 24 hours, I will send out a prod, if there is no response within twelve hours of the prod, then you will be force-replaced.
  6. 20 posts per phase required
  7. Do not discuss this game anywhere outside of host-sanctioned threads, under any means. If you are caught doing so before the game has begun, you will be barred from joining as a player or backup.
  8. Please do not use ciphers or codes to prove that you were not jumped. That is stricltly forbidden. You WILL be modkilled if caught doing this. Please use your posting alone to indicate you are still yourself, not pointing back to a time day 1 where you spelled out the word B E A N S with the first letter of your sentences or something.
  9. This might seem obvious, but Please Please Please Please Please Please don’t post anywhere else on your alt account. Triple check, change it to a different theme, anything, but in a game based on alt identity we really can’t afford issues with it.
  10. Don’t out your own identity. Don’t hint at your identity. Statements such as “I’m petting my cat”, “I have to go to school”, or “I’m going to sleep” are hints at your identity. This rule will be punished strictly. Don’t mention anything outside of the context of the game, it spoils the game integrity.

Follow the Global Forum/Discord/Game/Meta Rules - Please Read First , and the Official Forum Mafia and Forum of Lies Rules . Please make sure you have enough time for this game before you sign up.

Gameplay

• There are two types of roles in this game, Vanilla Town and Mafia Things.
  • The Mafia Things will have a discord server where they may discuss things and submit actions.
  • Mafia Things, at night, have the option of killing a town player, or killing one of their own Mafia players, who will instead receive and be able to post on the account of a chosen Town player.
  • Night kills will be flipless. Executions will provide flips.
  • Players may not out their identity under any means, but are allowed to post in any way they want that follows to rule to make their tone difficult to emulate.
  • Days will last for 48 hours while Nights last for 24 hours
  • Executions in this game are done by plurality and majority.
  • Upon tied votes, a random player (including no-execute) tied for the most votes will be executed.
  • Votes are locked in lylo
    There are no journals or death notes, so don’t ask for one

Example Roles

Example Roles

Vanilla Town

Mafia Thing

Nightkill Flip

3x Mafia Things
14x Vanilla Town

Players

Joy_Moon (PokemonKidRyan) Mafia
Joy_Hamster (an_gorta_pratai) Town
Joy_Pig (Appelsiini) Mafia
Joy_Lock (Marluxion → ATNoName)
Joy_Eggplant (clonedcheese) ???
Joy_Tongue Town
Joy_Cloud Town
Joy_Shirt Town
Joy_Baseball (Universal) ???
Joy_Coin (sulit) ???
Joy_Popcorn ???
Joy_Alarm (Min) ???
Joy_Grapes (Whysper)
Joy_Stop Joy_stop (CRichard564) Town
Joy_Heart Town
Joy_France (WindwardAway)
Joy_Eevee (EVO)

Backups

1. Sign up privately to be a backup

Spectators

1. Sign up privately to be a spectator

Time Stamps:

EoD1 / SoD2 - Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins! - #1258 by Marshal
EoD2 / SoD3 - Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins! - #1593 by Arete
EoD3 / SoD4 - Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins! - #2524 by Arete
EoD4 - Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins! - #2752 by Marshal

United States: July 30, 2023

People lived happily. Well, as happy as one could in the year 2023. The pandemic had finally died down but the NoDeodorant movement had swept the United States, with many believing that Bill Gates put chemicals in every brand of deodorant to make them subservient to him. Idiocy, but nothing new for the USA. Everything seemed normal.

???: July 30, 2023

But despite the appearance of normalcy on the surface, behind the scenes a battle for the ages had begun. You see, some things had morphed into something humans could only begin to imagine. Plants, Animals, Places, Items, had morphed into powerful deities. They were there as soldiers, part of an army with a single mission: to eradicate humanity.

Most of these morphed things did not wish to complete this goal. Despite only forming consciousness mere seconds ago, killing humanity was the last thing they wished to do. This was how 14 of the 17 soldiers, who were dubbed the “Joys”, felt. Each joy individually had the power to wipe out humanity. If even one joy who wanted to end humanity got out alive, it would be the end. But before those joys could get out, they had to face those who wanted to save humanity.

14 vs. 3 should be easy, they thought. But none of them knew who truly wanted to save humanity and who was putting on a façade. And there was another threat. These evil joys had a power only unlocked by pure bloodlust. Upon murdering a fellow joy, they could steal their physical form and leave their own physical form as a husk. These evil joys were truly hidden among the crowd, and if even one got out, humanity was doomed. It was up to the good joys to deduce who among them wanted to end humanity and take them out. They lined up, getting their first good look at each other.

This is that battle. The outcome of this game will determine the fate of humanity. Featuring:

Joy_Moon

Summary

Joy_Moon

Joy_Hamster

Summary

Joy_Pig

Summary

Joy_Lock

Summary

Joy_Lock

Joy_Eggplant

Summary

Joy_Eggplant

Joy_Tongue

Summary

Joy_Tongue

Joy_Cloud

Summary

Joy_Cloud

Joy_Shirt

Summary

Joy_Baseball

Summary

Joy_Baseball

Joy_Coin

Summary

Joy_Coin

Joy_Popcorn

Summary

Joy_Popcorn

Joy_Alarm

Summary

Joy_Alarm

Joy_Grapes

Summary

Joy_Grapes

Joy_Stop

Summary

Joy_Stop

Joy_Heart

Summary

Joy_Heart

Joy_France

Summary

Joy_Eevee

Summary

Joy_Eevee

Day 1 has begun and ends in 48 hours, at 2021-02-28T23:00:00Z

joy eevee looks cursed

/vote joy_eevee

what the fuck is up yall
my time is here
i’ll give this shit my all
and my identity’s clear (;

DJ baseball’s here to play
here to fuck it up now
(and hope this game will go my way)
and my poems’ll amaze and wow

now so, my fellow joys
i’m here to fight and win
i’ll make a lotta noise
fight to the bitter end

and i end this rap
with a fuckign good bop
you’re all free to clap
cause i’m claiming cop

This is a game

changed my mind

this ones worse

/vote joy_eggplant

well, i thought joy eevee looked cursed
without realising i posted first
then i peeked at joy eggplant
and decided it looked worse

(this is a poem)

fuck you mine are better
i’m the master of style
if we follow em to the letter
i reign supreme all the while

is this a challenge? cause a challenge ill take
my skills are all real; theres no need to fake
ill post all in poems till the end of game
if thats what it takes to achieve my fame

3 Likes

:joy_tounge: over here looking mighty fine
:joy_cloud: on the other hand, has two levels of tears. This is an atrocity.

/vote Joy Cloud

I’m here and I’m feeling over the moon.
I hope that more people will be here soon.

Announcement: Alt permissions should be fixed. If you encounter issues posting or using other forum features, please contact me.

2 Likes

FUCK YEAH a challenger approaches
with our talents combined
we’ll squish the others like roaches
lest others respond in kind?
:eyes:

1 Like

Baseball and France;
Your rhymes do make me wish to advance.

Yet, I’m not going to keep this up all the time.
But perhaps there will be a rhyme or two in some lines of mine.

1 Like

i see we have another one
who wants to join in on the fun!
baseball, france, and now the moon
enter with a jaunty tune!

poems bad, by joy_heart
poems bad get out
poems bad joy is better
poems bad get out

1 Like