Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins!

Even though ATNo is a scum lean at this point, I sort of agree with waiting before asking everyone to put too much more work into solving the other slots. The possibility of conversion is still there. Besides, I don’t think a lot of the other players feel a sense of urgency to do anything until after we get the flip on Appel to make sure. Looking at things individually can still be done now, and we can make note of things in the thread for future reference.

Lets not waste time then i guess

/vote appel @Marshal @Arete

/vote Appel :hammer:

That’s hammer!!!

EoD votecount

I’m on mobile lol

1 Like

Appelsiini was Mafia!!!

Day ends, night begins, and ends at 2021-03-27T22:00:00Z

5 Likes

As much as I’d love a 20 day night, night ends on whatever day tommorrow is, not the 27th

Apologies

5 Likes

Useless knowledge piece: Longest in-game night in history of this forum lasted 378 days.

4 Likes

@clonedcheese has died

he was joy_eggplant

Day 5 begins and will end at 2021-03-12T23:00:00Z, with 7 players alive majority is 4

@PokemonKidRyan
@an_gorta_pratai
@ATNoName
@Universal
@Whysper
@WindwardAway
@EVO

Good job everyone on the Appel cuddle. The Cloned NK is interesting. Not my first expectation. I was thinking either Windward, Uni, or myself. Or if there had been a suicide convert remaining, then ATNo.

So now that Appel flipped town, ATNo’s D3 EoD vote on CRich that tied up his wagon with Appel’s is looking more like a successful attempt to save Appel as we suspected. There would have still been a slight chance that ATNo was telling the truth about not noticing the VC and just doing what Cloned told him to do. However, Appel’s D4 stance towards ATNo kind of confirms that he’s her scum partner.

Towards the beginning of D4, players were starting to SR ATNo for his vote. It looked like he’d have a high chance of being the cuddle for D4. So by the time Appel gets around to posting, she has a choice of how to approach this.

If ATNo is town, she should TR ATNo and therefore get town cred for reading him correctly after he flips. If ATNo is scum, she should have also TR’d him as we discussed D4. So I was surprised when I saw that she seemed to go the path of SRing him like everyone else. That’s why I asked for her to clarify her read on ATNo to make sure.

Okay, so then seeing that she instead SR’d ATNo, we look at the motivation. The most likely scenario is that she was thinking she should distance herself from a scum partner who was going down. She hadn’t considered how this implicated her.

Alright, I just solved the game.

@PokemonKidRyan, you may openwolf now.

Was cloned also a suicide?

Mobile posting gorta is here

no

My main reasoning is how he saved Appel from being lynched earlier

meh idc, we’re yeeting PKR today.

Why not you?

1 Like

/vote PKR

because I’m town and PKR is 90% wolf here.

You also saved Appel