Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins!

@clonedcheese i trust you btw

Its not

Theyre just trying to ml

are posts even loading

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Appelsiini Crichard564, WindwardAway, Universal 3/6
EVO Whysper 1/6
Universal Appelsiini 1/6
Crichard564 clonedcheese, min 2/6

This is what happens when everyone decides to try and solve at eod

N2 NKA

Ok, so since the responses I got were mainly town as well as the fact that the people here not giving me an answer, I’m thinking that Coin was nightkilled and didn’t commit seppuku.

During the entire thread, I don’t think anyone has said anything about Joy_coin during D2 ( like 2 post had something to do with Coin) which means that wolves most likely killed Coin thinking she was consensus town and moved on.

With that said, I’m clearing EVO and CRich for this day.

Edit: I just checked and now I have mixed responses. I’m not too sure of this although I still think EVO is being genuine about it.

EoD

I’m going be against Uni here simply because there’s no way everyone else is town. I’m still prioritize solving Whysper and Min before anyone else.

Whysper

I think focusing on the jump is NAI simply because it could easily be anyone unless someone just straight up can’t change their playstyle and not to mention, some people attempted to play differently to hide their identity or make them hard to jump. Also, there is still a possibly that they were not jumped and is just an unfortunate villager.

I guess I should give her an applaud for still trying to expand the theory a bit.

Special Mentions:

Now that I’m actually reading it thoroughly, this is probably the most towny thing I have seen so far.

I for some reason forgot this exist

Min

I still have the same opinion as before which is Null-Scumlean although if they were pushed consistently and haven’t considered jumping, I’m willing to clear Min for now.

Summary: Leaning more town than scum for Whysper and Min Town.

I don’t think I have time to look at Gorta, Appel or PKR. I definitely wasted too much time on this. Oh well.

e

lol

First isnt the problem, since it can be wrong town

The second one crich is, since theyre still distancing themselves from it

if I vote Critch it goes to rand

Thats fine

Someone just vote crich

I love you Appel

do we want it to rand tho

I can only hope I am right

You think I’m null scum but towny? Which one is it?? I’m confused

Uhh, I’m not too sure about CRich or Appel.

/vote CRich

Rand time then.

Time!

EoD vote count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Appelsiini Crichard564, WindwardAway, Universal 3/6
EVO Whysper 1/6
Universal Appelsiini 1/6
Crichard564 clonedcheese, min, ATNoName 3/6

You have 5 minutes to DM us any corrections to this.