Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins!

Comments

Why waste time explaining simple truths?

And how quick I went after Appel? And PKR? And Cloned, then away from cloned? I’m a jaguar, Gorta, you are all my prey

The perfect crime

Ahahaahaha you ain’t getting out of this lynch

Speak for yourself

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA YOU’RE JUST CRAZY GORTA, NONE OF THIS IS REAL

Tbh if there is a pocket, I’m the one in it.

You fucking nailed it.

That is just what the wolves want you to think

Thunderdome? Me? Bro… kinda cringe

Tbh I have nothing to say about his OMGUS on me

Because this is a social game and people want to see your reasoning. And sometimes what’s a “simple truth” to you isn’t so obvious to others. Or even if it is obvious in hindsight, it might not have been all along and people like to see when you arrived at seeing it.

Anyway, basically back to it being a social game and explanations are really all we have for understanding your thoughts. :slight_smile: But yeah, I kind of get you. I get in moods where I just hate to have to explain stuff to people. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I missed ATNo’s post until you quoted it. But yes, this is how I feel about Gorta as well. He goes off on theories without really judging the likelihood for each step. Others do this as well, so not just him. They come up with a theory that looks like it fits all the pieces in hindsight, but they don’t go back to considering the steps and the fact that the people involved couldn’t have known that things would work out exactly like they did.

wait a minute, I might have found something

@ATNoName (I’m not giving up on you) @Whysper @WindwardAway

so I found a possible lead, from what I can tell EVO puts more effort in as town

ISO EVO in those two games and then here (also @EVO link me some scum games)

Easy to explain, I did all the work for him.

1 Like

just ISO him in those games and then here

no

just do it

no u

also this is trying to use meta as a sole purpose of making wolf which is completely unreliable.

1 Like

I doubt you would listen if I did (I likely will)

I mean you look even worse if I use meta.

it’s looking for patterns and seeing if there is overlap

for example, you have high WiM as wolf than you were as town, so therefore yeeting you is +++EV.

I very rarely compare people’s meta from one game to another tbh
It’s not that I don’t think it’s reliable, but I think each game is a different case and that things that are objectively AI should be more obvious than having to sift through ISOs in other games. I really only compare old games to current games off the top of my head and not in detail.:sweat_smile:

(that being said, I totally misread EVO in Shortnight 2 lol)

I’m kind of curious why he was modkilled :slight_smile: