Thing Game - Joy Flavor - Game Over - Town Wins!

Time!

EoD vote count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Appelsiini Crichard564, WindwardAway, Universal 3/6
EVO Whysper 1/6
Universal Appelsiini 1/6
Crichard564 clonedcheese, min, ATNoName 3/6

You have 5 minutes to DM us any corrections to this.

1 = Appel dies

2 = CRich dies

@discobot roll 1d2

:game_die: 2

CRichard was…

Night 3 begins and will end at 2021-03-08T00:00:00Z, actions lock 1 hour before that

Min has died!

They were…

Day 4 starts and will end at 2021-03-10T00:00:00Z

With 9 players alive, majority is 5

@PokemonKidRyan
@an_gorta_pratai
@Appelsiini
@ATNoName
@clonedcheese
@Universal
@Whysper
@WindwardAway
@EVO

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck
fuck
fuck

this is why you don’t let cheese lead the town guys

someone have fun with these VCs
Ima shut up

Umm, so what’s up with this vote? If you aren’t too sure about either, why do you vote and make it rand? Why not just let it sit with the choice the others made?

1 Like

I can’t help feeling the Min NK was an attempt to make it look like a suicide convert. I’m actually still thinking the suicide convert might have happened D3 with Sulit right after they were given the option. It kind of makes sense to do it right away when there is already confusion about who is who and who everyone sounded like before.

updated D1 VC since i can’t read

BTW, I’m okay with TLing Windward now. I was reluctant because of the France poetry stuff, but I feel I was putting too much into that. Everything I’ve seen from Windward since the reveal shows them actually thinking about options and what people are saying. They’ve been one of the only people I feel that has considered ideas that I and others have suggested.

I felt a bit better about Uni as well. I hope to hear more from them.

I still TR Cloned despite getting things wrong so far. I know that happens. And I see them still trying to solve in their own way, even though I don’t think we see things in quite the same way much of the time.

I think Windward and Uni may have hit on something concerning Appel. I’ve had a nagging feeling about her as well. I was waiting to get a reply back from the hosts yesterday about N2. I wanted to confirm that the wolves did indeed know all the players at that point when choosing the NK target.

I have a theory that they chose the suicide convert and targeted Appel. She is someone who I think wolves would definitely consider as a conversion. I’ve found that she is generally given a town pass in games. So even though Pig looked fairly good, she may have been converted and we shouldn’t read her based on her time as Pig.

Then I could also see Appel and ATNo being W/W. The vote by ATNo to tie up the wagons and rand it could be a successful attempt to save Appel. ATNo basically gave no reason for preferring CRich over Appel yet chose to make it rand instead of letting it sit on Appel.

2 Likes

Also, I’ve had second thoughts on EVO being a jump. I found a contradiction in part of what I was basing this on.

My original thought was that looking at the Joy_Eevee slot, you can see on D1 where they use “u” and “ur” at times. Please note that this isn’t part of the UwU speech they were playing around with some at the beginning. Whenever they did that, the whole sentence was in UwU, and they eventually stopped doing that. But every once in awhile they use “u” and “ur” within their otherwise normal sentences. This appears to be part of their regular writing style. When it gets to D2, there’s no more of this.

However, later I think I did notice an instance where EVO used “u” after the reveal. I still null read them since they could be an original wolf. But I’m not as confident in my jump theory.

@clonedcheese So I know you feel bad about what happened yesterday, but where do you feel like going today? I see that you were looking at VCs, which is a fair thing to do. I’m kind of thinking though with the jump and convert possibilities, as well as early inactivity, that it won’t help all that much. But I’m willing to hear your thoughts on it.

I want to go cry in a corner

Don’t think looking for jumps is the most optimal; want to look at wagonomics mainly
I was suspicious of AT for the exact reason you brought up; I’m glad that I’m not the only one who’s thinking that ._.

I wanted to divert away from the Appel wagon, since it grew extremely fast with seemingly little evidence, and looking back, the CRich wagon was pretty similar to that

Usually it’s one wrong townie leading the charge (Uni, myself), then scum casually dipping their toes into the wagon. Thought I saw that from CRich, but… well yeah

If Appel was indeed a wolf, I don’t think wolves would’ve let the charge go on like that with little resistance implying that I’m a wolf, yes

Currently my thoughts are that we have 1 scum openwolfing via EoD wagon shennanigans (min, ATNoname, Wind), 1 scum powerwolfing/converted (Appel, Whysper), and one :deciduous_tree: (EVO, PKR, gorta, Uni)

I think possible teams could be:

1. min Whysper, sulit Appel, AT
  2. min Whysper, :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree:
  3. sulit Appel, AT, :deciduous_tree:

few things to note:

1. If Appel is scum, then AT is scum.
  2. Windward and Appel are never both scum.
  3. If min was scum, their convert was Whysper.
  4. If sulit was scum, their convert was Appel.
  5. Universal and Appel are never both scum.

any questions

few things to note V2, taking D1 and D2 into account:

1. AT and min are not both starting scum.

with this I think I have for my top 2 scumteams:

1. min Whysper, EVO, :deciduous_tree:
  2. sulit Appel, AT, EVO/:deciduous_tree:

EVO being suspicious for existing on both the heart wagon and the cloud wagon, and somehow consistently having a wagon every day that never gained traction