This War of Mine: Roleplay / Board Game - Royally Excused

Before we get started, I want to put out a disclaimer.

This roleplay is more board-game than other roleplays. It is much less host biased: I will not pull any trash on you like immediate resurrection or give other people mass weaponry unfairly (if they roll a 100 out of 100 in a weapons locker you best believe they are getting something like an assault rifle hen). It will all be determined by dice roles and the outcome will be roughly already given to you depending on your dice role. For example, I may say if you roll a 20 out of 100 you’ll be given common material.

Introduction

In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.

Dice Role Tables will be added as we go along. Players will not be informed of eachother. I’ll explain actions in a moment.

Players:

1. Jgoesgaming
  2. Marshal
  3. H_Hja
  4. GamerPoke
  5. Priestess
  6. Magnus
  7. DirectorHail
  8. James
  9. Shurian

Encyclopedia of Knowledge

https://forum.imperium42.com/t/this-war-of-mine-encyclopedia/79060

2 Likes

@James
@Shurian
@Magnus

1 Like

So, is this game based on luck?

You will have choices of location and all sorts.
It’s not going to be host biased on chance of shots and item gain for example.
Obviously I will be choosing the blueprints and menues of what you can craft ect. but you choose what you craft, you’ll have a full description of the item of what you can craft, how it can benefit you and what you need.
Features such as cold may be implemented.

Maybe if I played the game, I’d know what you are talking about.

Join and find out :slight_smile:
I’ll give you a brief summary.
You are inside a house and need to scavenge for materials to enable your house to prevent the cold and war from killing you.
Bandits may raid your house.

Like, you need to build stuff in the crafting bench such as a heater or an axe to gather firewood.

I never really do RP.

Give it a go.
I don’t do roleplay and I’m hosting the thing. lol.

Fine, I’ll give it a go.

1 Like

Monsters: Chapter One is the first roleplay I have ever joined and I’m still wondering what the hell I’m doing.

1 Like

Also, speaking of your character outside of the game is prohibited for obvious reasons.
If you wish to speak with people

1. Find them in-game
  2. Find a radio or something
  3. Make a radio or something

How many more players do you need?

Four or five and we’ll start, more players can join in if they wish.

Hmm

1 Like

Why not

in

1 Like

Would people prefer discord or the forums, by the way?

I’d prefer forums but I could do either

1 Like

I promised myself to not join more games but who cares about promises
in

1 Like

Hey you can’t talk about ongoing games, madface :confused:

2 Likes