[THREAD 1] Homestuck FM - The Battleship (Year 1) [6/8]

Read my mind, why don’t you?

I may snapstrife Apprentice but I’d rather people check in

I need to say this because I know how bad Wazza flipping town looks on my slot.
I only voted Wazza because I had voted him earlier, I asked if Wazza would be the vote and I think I remember someone saying “Probably, yes” so I wanted to avoid ties.

I knew I was not going to be attacked last night, so I do ask if you want to strife me, anyone, then tell me first.

This thread is so much more boring than the other

where are y’all zzz

host forgot to ping @Marshal btw

@KyoDaz

Is their still anything worth fighting for?

no i didn’t
what are you talking about

1 Like

ayaya

it is me

As a question

Is it balanced for a villager to be informed of a non-town role that exists with a rolecop in the game?

omg dybu dabu???

yes kyo, I have been saying this all game

it’s not a coincidence that Dave, karkat, gamzee, terezi, and WV were all on the meteor

@Apprentice
Does the NK self-revive?

I think it could be balanced but I could be wrong.
Depends on the power of scum.
If they are really strong then maybe.

I think the 1 scum flip so far should give a tiny bit of info.

:clap: can :clap: you :clap: not

hi?

I’ve literally fullclaimed their rolecard. They can kill once a night with infinite uses. They have a 2-shot rampage that kills their target and all visitors. They can only die by public execution and nothing else at all can kill them. They must be last man standing to win

I mean is the unkillable ability flavored as a self-revive

If not we can clear Appel from being NK

I mean there is zero indication that it would be flavored as a self-revive so yes I think Appel is clear from being NK

Okay great

Give me one reason I shouldn’t strife you right now and/or a readslist

because why the heck do you think I’m scum. I’m literally the only one who’s contributed jack to this thread aside from people making reads that haven’t gotten us anywhere

I haven’t really put much additional thought into reads from when I last made a list. I can attempt to make another one though