[COMBINED THREAD] Homestuck FM - New Session - Town and PM wins!

okay fine but I will hard argue semantics on this and say it doesn’t make any sense for a reviving power to be boosted because of deathproof flavor

i mean.
but the flavor isnt deathproof. the flavor is a lot of power. bec is a first guardian, powered by the green sun and so is immensely powerful. when merged into jade’s sprite, the two rings gave the king and queen the power of a first guardian. this made those who wore the rings nearly impossible to kill, but not as a direct result of first guardian. simply because the first guardian thing made them super powerful.
so when jade and jadesprite fused for god-tier jade, jade got a bit of that first guardian energy. making her a bit more powerful.

yes but I’m saying the flavor is what makes bec and PM deathproof

that said if you wanna argue on this a better angle to take is the first time she dies she gets revived via jadesprite and survives

…we’re talking nonsense to the rest of the thread aren’t we

simon, what do you think the odds appel was attacked n1 by wolves compared to me are?

nah but its the god-tier passive. unless jadesprite would help out with that (which she cant, as jadesprite and jade merge when she ascends), that cant really be the case.
literally the other 3 of the main cast have it. i dont see why she wouldnt. except hers is a bit more powerful

this is the first time they went fishin

and this is the second time

third time

on rereading its seeming like he totally turned around on me too. not sure exactly why. assuming hes scum, maybe hes just trying to keep the focus off of him/his scumteam?

fourth time. he then pings appel once, and later quotes it and pings appel again

and it seems he caught one

and now that he got who he was looking at, he defends them. maybe because he intended to shoot them that night? (or if claimvig is someone else for them to shoot em)

yeah mech killy reasons lol

idk why appel isnt dead now. maybe it has something to do with the mass amounts of death this morning? maybe like a redirection or a roleblock? idk. but im somewhat confident in hammer being scum

I think this is an incredibly valid point

The rest of it is literally just him asking the same question over again that all counts as like maybe one thing

the fact that he kept pushing for it multiple times shows that it wasnt just a passing thing. it was something he was actively looking for

correct

did you attempt to ask him why?

well not as of yet, but i suspect he would respond with his own reasoning soon.

Simon can you answer this

Wait

Kyo is outed lol

He claimed mech info that a claimvig existed in his thread but the only other living player in his thread is the mason

easy game

Don’t vote yet because I just want to make 100% sure that this works out but I think this is just outing

@fourfourfourfour
Important, are you a claimvig?

Once I get to a computer I’ll do due diligence with the rest of the ISO

first hundred posts has a lot of doubling down and no backing off

I’m strongly tempted to just snapvote but I’ll wait

cowards I will massping you if you don’t show up soon

OP has been updated with a graveyard.

lunch breaks are why i need cohosts ree

ok thats it

@KyoDaz
@fourfourfourfour
@Simon