[THREAD 1] Homestuck FM - The Battleship (Year 1) [6/8]

I mean is the unkillable ability flavored as a self-revive

If not we can clear Appel from being NK

I mean there is zero indication that it would be flavored as a self-revive so yes I think Appel is clear from being NK

Okay great

Give me one reason I shouldn’t strife you right now and/or a readslist

because why the heck do you think I’m scum. I’m literally the only one who’s contributed jack to this thread aside from people making reads that haven’t gotten us anywhere

I haven’t really put much additional thought into reads from when I last made a list. I can attempt to make another one though

Wazza was pretty confident on you being scum and he’s flipped villager

Apprentice is their still something worth fighting for

I don’t care? Wazza was wrong and was upset that I shot at him for his lack of contribution. I still hold that he didn’t contribute anything and I’m not upset/blaming him for anything, but it was scummy.

Yes, I want to actually win and get better

Actually this question applies to everyone In thread

when isn’t there?

I want to know if anyone has the opinion of

Their is still something worth fighting for

But also in green

hot take
appel town

not in green, unfortunately

light green or dark?

Lime green?

Mist1422 - lol activity tells but active in thread and attempting to solve so probably town

Hammerman - I wouldn’t be surprised if Hammer is scum, but he’s actually attempting to do stuff unlike most of thread so I’m townleaning him until I’m given a reason not to

Appel - ima let the lolrevive stuff happen

PKR - tbh I can’t read PKR that well. fwiw I don’t think Wazza vote was scummy if that’s being used against him

Simon - I don’t really think he whiteknights Leafia like that cross-thread as scum but maybe that’s a dumb take

Geyde/Marshal - due to replace out I’m gonna let Marshal do his thing

yeah, unfortunately nope

Sad but understandable

So do you not actually scumread anyone?

What about you @Marshal

@clonedcheese
Can mafia perform the kill and an ability at the same time?