[THREAD 2] Homestuck FM - The Meteor (Year 1) [5/10]

Leafia and Mode have become a formal pairing!

If they are deemed to be the best pairing, later on by vote, they will be the winners!

Something has happened

@ChopChop has died!

They were…

Karkat Vantas

MY HATE IS THE LIFEBLOOD THAT PULSES THROUGH THE VEINS OF YOUR UNIVERSE. IT IS MY GIFT TO YOU. YOU’RE WELCOME FOR THAT. YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

Town Hidden Triplevoter

Romance Expert (Passive): You consider yourself an expert in Troll Romance. As such, it is your goal to prevent any cases of TROLL/HUMAN SLOPPY MAKEOUTS. As long as you are present in the game, every attempt in the first event will fail.

Leader Complex (Day): No matter the circumstance, you HAVE TO KNOW WHO THE LEADER IS. Your vote will silently count as 3 votes today. 3 uses.

Wincon: defeat all factions that pose a threat to you.

Day continues. Majority is now 5.

Votecounts

Voted Voters Votes
Leafia Centuries 1/5
mathmods ash4fun 1/5
Zone_Q11 fourfourfourfour 1/5

yell at me if mistakes

I went to get bagels and ModeShifter has already died.
This was probably the claimvig, and knowing him she’s probably spewed himself as Triplevoter somehow.

Nevermind, he didn’t soft or claim anything.
This was probably just a conditional scum vig or an incredibly stupid town vigilante.
Whatever.

Actually, it could be linked to that romance event.
So that’d make sense if it’s a conditional scum vigilante.

I like these
Much different from DG where you gave much less contribution

I do try to solve a bit more, but it’s mostly been a big argument over Leafia that is clogging up the thread. Give me some people to read and I can try to solve some slots

I can do both

You have to understand my slot because sometimes it seems that I am not solvey, but I am town. I won’t say the read is horrible or in bad faith though. I need to step my game up and I will

I am also not used to this whole 2 threads thing, but after a few episodes of my show I am going to bed. I will say my initial posts are full of mech talk because my mind tells me we likely have a cult based on everything we know and that’s something I really want people to be aware of, as not knowing we have a cult when there is one can really screw the town over in the long run. I also haven’t posted much, so after I start posting more people should be able to read me better

KyoDaz and Zone have become a formal pairing!

If they are deemed to be the best pairing, later on by vote, they will be the winners!

I am liking your dislike, and you may push your scumread on me as much as you want, but if you do, then I HAVE to correct your arguments:

• I am not pushing Leafia because she is a LHF. Your statement is almost complete. It’s not “because you don’t like her right now”, but “because you don’t like her period”. She, along with Modeshifter, are one of the people I refuse to tolerate on a personal level.
  • I did pointing out the flaw that one towngame is not enough to make a good argument, but I am not ignoring Centuries’ opinion, you dumdum.

I dunno. I don’t pay attention to past games.
All I remember from CFM2 was that I lost.

You got a problem with this? A “why do you offer a NoExe even though you are against it” problem? Because if that’s the case, then the answer is: “It was done to see who’d actually go for a D1 NoExe.”

Ah damnit. I was just liking the silence…

Helpful to whom? Hyperposting how?

I don’t care what you say about my opportistic PL on Leafia. (Yes folks, you heard me right. I AM opportunistic on Leafia’s PL. I want her and Modeshifter dead, no matter the cost.)

Stuff about NoExe is already explained above.
Plus, we need a scapegoat for D1 anyways if we don’t choose NoExe. (Which -if nobody understood yet- I DON’T APPROVE.)

What the hell guys… I went to sleep, and this is what happens? You should’ve tagged me!

*dances on Mode's corpse*

wait wtf happened

he died from event?

Nay. I assume it was a dayvig.
Claimvig maybe if he sent out his role with the event mechanics.

Dunno why dayvig would aim at him though, considering there are so many better targets than the guy who has less than 20 posts.

maybe something like this

idk

did he claim? for real?

ITAs are in thread right

I know it sounds giga dumb but we never know lmaoo

Nah there’s legit no way it’s claimvig

So uh? Scum ninja kill?

Eh it’s not relevant anyway

Eh it doesn’t tell much

but it’s still stuff

If the kill comes from scum, why