ToS Mafia - Day 8 - (3/19) [Town wins!]

I do. I truly hate the way Derps plays but that’s just me.

Oh yeah, I would totally out myself on purpose and be completely useless :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I mean… you did?

1 Like

What does this mean? Town killing?

When you get a role like that, pretend you’re another role next time. So at least if you accidentally soft your role like you usually do, it’ll be your fake role.

Stonks.

not very convincing for you to claim that your “slip” was “accidental”, pretty sketchy

but I’ll step back for now, in the case that you actually are vet

1 Like

NO I DIDN’T! I softed, not outright claim it!

3 random town slots. Is it possible for two TKs?

Cheese aggressively shading Squid but not actually voting her is a kind of meh look

Trying to figure out if pushing the claimed unique PR actually comes from scum though

I think so but ask Jgoes

Unlikely

it’s shady but believable up till now, and I guess I understand where you were coming from for your readlist

still I don’t like the d1 readlist having >1 people

God, I don’t want to get stressed out again over this crap because I’m trying to not lose my cool this time.
sigh I’ll step away for a bit again so I don’t blow a fuse

1 Like

I think it’s theoretically possible for 4 tks in one game lol

Do you disagree with either of the other two, and if so why?

If its a possibility, you can’t hang someone on the idea that its not possible. If the answer is yes, then a TK Counterclaiming another TK means nothing.

It’s verrrrry unlikely

Vet is unique but TKs in general aren’t, I think

Here

I kinda understand how you could read squid as town, but the other two feels like meta/gut, don’t see much justification

I also kinda don’t like a d1 readlist if that wasn’t clear.

But looking back at the games Ive played with you this is your normal playstyle so :man_shrugging:

My vote’s still on you