ToS Mafia - Day 8 - (3/19) [Town wins!]

NO I DIDN’T! I softed, not outright claim it!

3 random town slots. Is it possible for two TKs?

Cheese aggressively shading Squid but not actually voting her is a kind of meh look

Trying to figure out if pushing the claimed unique PR actually comes from scum though

I think so but ask Jgoes

Unlikely

it’s shady but believable up till now, and I guess I understand where you were coming from for your readlist

still I don’t like the d1 readlist having >1 people

God, I don’t want to get stressed out again over this crap because I’m trying to not lose my cool this time.
sigh I’ll step away for a bit again so I don’t blow a fuse

1 Like

I think it’s theoretically possible for 4 tks in one game lol

Do you disagree with either of the other two, and if so why?

If its a possibility, you can’t hang someone on the idea that its not possible. If the answer is yes, then a TK Counterclaiming another TK means nothing.

It’s verrrrry unlikely

Vet is unique but TKs in general aren’t, I think

Here

I kinda understand how you could read squid as town, but the other two feels like meta/gut, don’t see much justification

I also kinda don’t like a d1 readlist if that wasn’t clear.

But looking back at the games Ive played with you this is your normal playstyle so :man_shrugging:

My vote’s still on you

This is the rolelist. Its likely one of random town is citizen, but that’s just based on odds. The other 2 slots have an equal shot to be any role.

I mean you’re not wrong

1 Like

If you think about it it’s possible to have a 3 medium game, which I had once

not the most fun

There are 2 killing roles, neither unique. Eevee isn’t saying which one, so who knows. Better we don’t know. Regardless, they can self-resolve tonight if need be.

vet is unique lol

Actually Cheese I want to hear more about this part of your read

do you see metareads and/or gutreads as scum-AI?