ToS Mafia - Day 8 - (3/19) [Town wins!]

Ill read over this Jake wagon since nobody seems to give a fuck about my reads anyway.

fair point, actually

i guess we’ll see how it pans out for me

@Arete

Marshall seems clean rn

Some of the stuff he’s doing seems scummy, but I’ve gotta separate being irked and seeing scum

And also I hate to say it but I’m agreeing with him on a fair amt of things, especially the vibes

/unvote

before i forget

i don’t think jake is todays lynch

Who would you lynch today?

if i had to lynch someone right this second it’d be an inactive or arete

but there’s like 60 hours left in this day and i’d like to solve aretes slot further, because one side of me thinks their posts “buddying” me are exactly how they’d present them as town but the other doesn’t like a lot of their other posts

i’d like to get a better solve on arete before the end of today at least

I’m on my phone, I would have gladly done so.

I read through your argument and gave a general response, I disagree with your take on his posts.

Eughhhh

I’ll just ignore your reads next time ._.

Have any opinions outside Arete?

I still think katze is super scummy nothing they’ve done has changed my mind.

Its ok, everybody does.

i see you are not a fan of science

:man_shrugging:

Wait, Universal’s posted?

@Universal

:thinking:

Oof

Marshall vibes are spot on, but I’m not sure I like the way he presents them.

Bepwei’s vibes are off but I can’t pinpoint if they’re off from their town game or scum game

katze is right, it does seem like Arete is trying to pocket them, but I’m also not a fan of the repeated scumchat jokes so idk

I’ve got some tinfoil on Squid but it really lacks any basis atm

Sorry these are v vague. I really don’t have the time to do a full vibe check rn, but these are the ones that stood out to me. Most of them are people I’ve played with before tho so that might also be a factor

Can you elaborate on this :eyes:

i think squid hardclaiming a unique class this early would be very unwise to do as anything but that class

even if claiming it this early is very dangerous for her and moderately counterproductive

i find it hard to scumread her for it, though, just from playing with her in the past