ToS2399 - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ [ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡɪɴꜱ] - ᴀᴡ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

FUCK DISNEY Emilia

@Icibalus @Geyde

(gonna be honest idk if this is a desperado or not because part of my classcard is redacted. I really wanted to hero shot Jane, but it’s probably more responsible to shoot the person who has been a counterwagon both days. anyway if I die Emilia is probably cleared(?) but idk one of my passives is redacted from me and on my death. Don’t like Jane at all for reasons stated and also the vote swap timing on flopping to SDA and then back to tie wagons. Marshal has failed to confirm himself like he should have easily been able to do and is pretty sus imo but might be able to resolve w/ Zone still. I hate sulit’s readlist, but I think sulit has been acting townie. Kyo’s EoD felt really bad, but I could see it from town freaking out. Wazza was vouching hard for both Zone and PKR being town in DMs. If this is the end it’s been a pleasure)

1 Like

Apprentice channeling the power of neptune

this was definitely as real shot I swear

how could this be fake

this is definitely not an evolution of my bad reaction tests

I reread this very real desperado that I also had and I realized I called myself a tool

I think I did it on purpose to be funny and I think it was thank you past marshal

Did you get this from the Storp.Now! file?

only file I have is on.Line and it’s uh pretty useless

1 Like

just waiting for hosts to process my definitely not faked shot

(for the record knowing the source material of the game I find this super unlikely to actually be fake)

(what is the source material)

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/25504-Bastard-Mash-Neo-Storpeo-2199

It better be, it got my hopes up.

EmIlIa’S vItAl fUnCtIoNs CeAsEd

ᴛʀᴀɴꜱᴘᴏʀᴛᴇʀ - SWP-3030

Welcome, user. Your security token is SWP-3030. Your friendslist is awfully weird, don’t you think?

• ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʟɪꜱᴛ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - YUG-0204 - At night, choose 2 players. They will have their IncantationNation.arg actions the following day switched. You may target yourself with this ability. - 1 use.

You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

so literally all wagons have been town that’s just wonderful

she just

Lied

about what her class was

fun

1 Like

I wish it was a desperado now

Do people like not flip as scum or smth?

I have big regret for not hero shotting now since game was clearly fucked, but I wanted to be responsible and shoot the d1 and d2 counterwagon.