ToS2399 - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ [ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡɪɴꜱ] - ᴀᴡ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

its like that point in the game, where ur just like i wish i got nked a few nights ago. It just lost the flavor for me, and then my suicide run didnt even work. I just wanted out and claering two semi poeish players

as of recently it looks like marshals doing a combination of anti-spew and some last-minute/semi-desparate plays to avoid the ex

you confirm jane anyways

jane can really only be scum if you are atp

like you literally chose doc and then learned that mist was protected by the person the doc claim

and it explains the missing nightkill

and no wolf uses protectives on mist unless mist is scum and then like

even then

no

fuck yes. I have been trying to avoid exe this whole day. it is not semi-desperate it is full on desperation. I think that if I get exed I lose. And I am doing everything I can to avoid that!

idk much about the gamestate but from what i’ve seen, light claimed a result and he was either rbed or it’s fake

i’m willing to say that he was rbed for now simply due to the fact that no rbers have flipped yet and i dislike app some of the most due to him literally not doing anything earlier. it’d be helpful to me if sulit could talk a bit more i think

@Mistyx why italy?

1 Like

Town
Dat
App
PKR
Mist
Jane
Sulit

Simon
Marshal

Conboi

Light
Gorta

Italy
Maxi
Scum

People I beleive had their flip faked: Kyo, Cheese, Emilia

i can prob explain most if need be but like idk, just not feeling it, these are my current feelings

he’s ic

2 Likes

[unintellible]

vague gesturing

(I think he’s probably the only person in the thread who doesn’t have anything going for him)

eh prob move conboi up in same category as marshal and simon relooking at it, and get him out of null

bruh what

no one bothered to tell me that at all?

i have zero doubts that emilia was town
as much as it may put you in denial, they’ve done so much worse as town

they have, they are the least likely of the three, the other two i have 0 doubts, especially cheese

thank fuck centuries exists cause literally nearly everyone else is acting like i dont exist or dont bother explaining shit

do u exist?

from what i’ve seen from marshal it feels like all they can do right now is repeat “italy and maxi scum” like they can’t even remember the last thing they said

im pretty sure i do cause otherwise that would mean ur schizophrenic

speaking of which, did u take ur meds today and im fairly certain ur readslist is wrong considering that im, well, not town, but aligned with the town

Well i dont think my readlist is wrong, i think u been like extremly lackluster and havent done much to make me beleive ur town

yeah, marshal is just hyper shitposting and providing nothing helpful?

big thonk

like if u want to provide a readlist and show me yours id be down to listen

i’ve actually been busy since college is right aronud the corner and ive said that

im trying to do more but like ??? no one will tell me anything that’s going on and making me read thru a thousand posts isn’t going to help???

ive also literally outed my role and actions if u havent seen