ToS2399 - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ - ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ [ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴡɪɴꜱ] - ᴀᴡ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

i’m seeing all this panic about xylo from marshal when ici hasn’t announced it

i been paniced, but more so that we should be in it unless fake flips, which makes me go more into the idea that cheese and kyo are faked

maybe marshal’s vig was just the factional kill the entire time

and simon and jane just confirm by faking heal on mist

and then gorta and maxi are there socially

man how good am i at mafia

it’s a closed setup

xlyo isn’t usually announced

I’m taking simply what I think the average wolf numbers are in a setup of this size

i mean, their posts are horrid and iirc neither them nor italy have been confirmed so you can’t just say that?

:unamused:

nice meme -_-

yea, it’s totally me pushing on my scumbuddy jane here and not trying to solve the thunderdomes here /s

it’s not a thunderdome because ici would totally do this just to fuck with us
but i still think it’s super sketchy

1 Like

just because he did it once in that game

does not mean he’d do it here

and either way this game is super close to the end

i’m not going to lay down and die

this game is literally sequel to tolfm

scum pushing for other scum team members in order to distance

isnt unheard of

I don’t care if you are so so certain that it’s not xlyo because it’s not announced

this still stands

you might not lay down and die of your own free will
but we can certainly force you to

oh yeah like im there with you. im not about that life its more for the flair of the post than against them.

god i dont know what that post was. basically it was decorative buffoon-calling and i dont mean anything by it

that is indeed a possibility but jane’s posts are actually just filler content and are pretty bad in general so that’s actually the main reason i dislike them so much

what’s the general read on simon again

well yes.
but i think its pretty likely. because i know that mist had something protecting them last night, and unless they and jane are scum together, they seem to be sticking with that

generally fine, upper poe at worst

and from the outside, it would have to be us 3 in a scum team for it to work out. i dont feel like that would be likely, but im kinda a biased source